Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kushberry muffins to do or dont

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dub316, Mar 15, 2012.

1. M having this party in a few days and promised everyone these muffins and brownies (I'm one of the only people who knows how to make them RIGHT around my way) I usually make them with 5th (low grade) but all of my connects are out and they only have Dank so should I still make em or no????

2. If you have money to blow and can get a lot of dank then sure go for it, if not do not do it, and explain the situation but do not tell them you were going to use mids. They might be turned off by this

3. In my opinion its a waste but your word is your word. If you could get your hands on miss that would be your best bet

4. If they are paying you and your still making profit go ahead, if its on you ( the cost that is) fuck em and tell them to wait unless they want to pay

5. Cool I'ma probably just tell em to wait thanks for all the help

6. If you promised you should make your muffins. Don't be a lying chump.