Kush411's (cfl) Perpetual Micro Cab (12/12 from seed)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kush411, Nov 30, 2011.

1. thanks for the sub D!

now im kinda tore up here
    should i just cut the hermie down in risk of pollination of the others
    or
    should i just say fuck it n let it do its thing nd hope ill get some ok smoke n some fem seeds?

2. no prob. It depends on how you look at your time and how you wanna spend it. I really love growing so i would let the hermie grow but separate it from the others. I've seen people do this by placing some plastic over the plant.

3. i dont have any other place to put the hermie so i stuck it outside n it will spend the remainder of its life outdoors, ive only got the one cab so im kinda limited to space nd didnt want to cut it down bc still has some value, even if i get most of my yield in seeds as long as they are fem. so now that ive got more room i will b germinating some more seeds for my 12/12 from seed prep harvest
    edit: going to do a pic update on the seedlings being i didnt do that last update

4. pic1- outside of the cab
    pic2- inside the cab
    pic3- first seedling with weird growth
    pic4- second seedling with weird growth
    pic5-seedling with no stunted weird growth
    pic6- lst work to the now oldest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. damn pretty interesting method, ima have to follow and learn a bit.

good luck on the grow and yield

6. thank you kind sir
    feel free to ask questions
    would be more then willing to help out on that learning processes

7. Would you be able to wrap the hermie plant in something that would still allow light to it and be able to keep it in the cab? Might be more work than what your doing now and unnecessary.

8. no i have nothing i can put over it,, put it does seem to be enjoying the outdoors

hers an update as well,, been on holiday for six days just got back last night, plants seem to have loved the six day period with no water but i did water right before i left, so last nigh i fed all of them some grow big, nd this morning i fed the hermie the trio
    hers some pics

up first is the outdoor hermie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

next is the oldest in the cab nd the seedlings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. it it likes it you should love it lol

10. im lovin it D
    its getting down in the 30s n i was kinda expecting it to shock the fck out of it putting it outside

11. lol they hold up under extreme conditions

12. yea mate they sure do