Kush411's (cfl) Perpetual Micro Cab (12/12 from seed)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kush411, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hey GC
    back with another micro grow
    this one is going to be a perpetual harvest, 12/12 from seed
    i had another thread going but due to space that i have in my house with the baby nd all i need all the room i have so im back in the micro section
    specs are 30" high, 11 1/2" deep and 30" wide
    im using cfls 4x 42w 2x 26w total of 220watts
    exuahst and intake are 6" desk fans
    temps are 71 in nd 74 out 48% hum
    everything organic
    ive got two plants going one about a month old nd the other 10 days old
    have not switched to 12/12 yet will do that when my clone gets rooted witch will be the start of my 12/12 from seed when i get some germ
    wont have more then 4 plants in at a time all diff ages so it will be perpetual
    just fed them today the oldest one 1tbs epsom salt/2tbs fish elm/1tbs molasses
    the younger one also got its first feeding today with 1tbs fish elm/1tbs of molasses
    almost forgot i also took a clone of the older plant witch has been in some peat for 2 days now, i hope it will show some roots in the next week or so

2. good to have you along fg11

3. Im pullin up a chair.
    Best of Luck.

4. #6 kush411, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    quit update
    not much going on in the cab just some more growth
    they loved there last feeding,, and on another note im not very well with
    cloning so i ended up letting the peat pellet dry out way to much witch resulted
    to a very fried clipping, anyone know any other methods of cloning(have only grown in soil)???? Also germinating some seeds will switch to 12/12 once the seeds are germd nd in some soil!!!!

DVC00166.JPG

DVC00168.JPG

DVC00167.JPG

DVC00170.JPG

DVC00169.JPG

5. any feed back??

6. Do you have a humidity dome for the clones?

7. Your main plant is looking good.
    How long you plan on vegging?

8. Also, Why are you goin straight to 12/12?

Ganja needs to reach sexual maturity before it can flower, which is about 5-7 weeks.
    If you put it on 12/12 from the start it will have to hit 5-7 weeks before it can flower anyways. But if you left it on 24/0 nyou will have a plant twice the size in the same time.

My point is 12/12 from seed does not speed up the time in which you get bud, it cuts down on electricity(not much) and cuts down on bud(much).

I might not have said all that probably, but you know what i mean?

9. yea i understand ya
    i have grown in this cab before n got 20g vegged the plant for more then 30days
    its really just to see how much i can yield, nd also this way i can do a perpetual harvest with one cab, if i get 7 to 10 grams per plant ill be happy with that

10. Kush411, Do you use a humidity dome for your seedlings?

11. #14 skurfy007, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    Subbed, Looks great keep up the good work .

If anything the one pics they look a little thirsty and hungry for some nutes...Just remember Small feedings once a week and yield will increase

Also try miracle grow water crystals... Don't over do the crystals tho its messes with root development

12. skurfy007- i have fed the oldest one at least 3 times now nd the littlest just got her first feeding,, whats the of the water crystals n thanks for the sub

pogmohoin- no humidity dome for my seedlings or clone i had one but took up too much room in the cab, witch i think is why my clone keep drying out so fast

13. small update i transplanted both of the plants the oldest into her last pot nd the smaller one will be transplanted once more in ah few weeks

14. You can use Saran wrap/ Cling film, not sure what ye call it over there, use chopsticks or something and wrap it around them.

15. You will notice a great increase in size.
    Are you letting the soil dry out much?

16. i let them dry pretty much all the way out before i water again

17. also 7 out of 10 seeds has shown tap roots so tomorrow i will be putting them in some soil, might do ah pic update then