Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kush vs Dro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohidro77, Oct 19, 2009.

1. i know a lot of people who are selling no name dro as kush......... its good weed but it doesn't look like real kush ive had........ what are some things to look for to find out if its dro or kush?

2. dro is how its grown HYDRO=DRO Kush is a afgan strain kush can be grown in hydro though

3. hahaha:rolleyes:
    dude, dro is grown underwater man:rolleyes: so it will be very wet ya know.

4. Dude Kush is Kush but Dro is anything grown "HyDROponically" so shwag could be Dro.

Are you talking about Kush vs Beasters?

Dro isn't beasters but so many people confuse it that way.

5. I'm pretty sure Dro is just short for hydroponic weed witch is just a different growing style from growing from soil.but Kush is a strain of weed. Kush can be grown by a hydroponic system.

6. Yeah, people use kush interchangebly with dank, but kush is really just from the hundu kush mountain range.

7. apples vs oranges

8. My bad i guess i worded it wrong but ............. what are some characteristics of kush to look for

9. Kush is usually really good. It's not really possible to have a general characteritic of it because there are all different types of kush. It's like saying Ameri for any American grown weed. There are still hundreds of strains, there just all from America. Kush just lets you know where its from, not even sometimes the color or potency etc etc.

10. Just from my personal experience, when kids talk about "Kush" they're referring to a higher-grade strain that is mostly indica.

But props to you for being open to learning the correct meanings.

11. Kush strains are usually on the dark green side and have a specific smell to them, i can't really explain it. But ya, i hate it when people think dro is a strain, it's like calling soil grown bud "dirt" lol

12. people, dro nowadays is just another word for beasters.

Since they're both pure indica (indica ftw :hello:) there won't be much of a difference except that the kush is danker.

13. Basically where I live kush,haze,piff just means its dank bud because usually the dealer dont know the proper name and some make up names. And dro is just high mids

14. Just assume that if it coming from a dealer and they call it kush its just no name dank same with dro.If your not growing it and if u dont know the grower dont ever listen to the name a dealer gives you bc 99% of the time its made up. for example, super purple sweet nurple heavnly kush 150 an 8th.

15. I've said it before, but when you have Kush, you know it's Kush.

16. i really hope you're kidding. dro = the roots are in water instead of soil. the bud is still above the water and grows normal.. hahha

17. #17 westTexasPine, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No its fucking not the roots r the only thing in the water

18. He was being sarcastic. And old thread. lulz.

19. So tired of people thinking dro is a strain who the hell started this awful lie no offense op it's not your fault but these mother fuckers infecting our youths brains with all false info bout hydro I think the person behind it is wiz khalifa and he must die or make a song explaing that dro is not a strain its a way of growing using h2o it can be almost like a public service announcement it will be very educational hip hop (if you can call wiz hip hop) then we can kill him

20. if you get it from a medical dispensary, its kush. if you get it from your dealer, its plain and simple weed, no matter what fancy name they might tell you. :)