Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kush vs. chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner333888, Nov 13, 2008.

1. and you are the one spelling indica with your name with a dick in it

no dispensary calls their product chronic or kush(well, there are some kush's but not in a slang terminology), they call their products by their actual strain names, not street terms

2. ^^ credits

3. Completely wrong. As has been mentioned over and over in this thread, both chronic and kush are slang terms wrongly used to describe the quality of weed.

Kush is a variety of Indica derived from landrace strains that originated in the Kush Mountain region. Almost all strains with kush in the name (Bubba kush, OG kush, etc.) are hybrids that supposedly contain kush genetics.

Chronic is an actual strain name, the genetics were already listed by someone else. Serious Seeds breeds and sells Chronic seeds.

If you're going to post incorrect information and then call everyone else retards, all I can say is look in the mirror. I don't care where you work or what you do. Every kid that works at a convenience store sells beer. That doesn't mean they know anything about it.

4. chronic is not weed laced with coke,

Kush is chronic (Really good weed)

5. Chronic is a term for good weed, despite the strain named after that slang term. Its not a certain type of weed, as EVERYONE in this thread has been saying.

6. Where I stay at in Southern California chronic = mids & kush = dank. In my town I prefer chronic cause you can get a lot of it for cheap plus it will get you just as high as smoking kush.

7. Where I'm from Chronic is just slang for Marijuana.

8. Chronic's definition varies. In some places, it's just dank, in others, it's laced with crack.

9. In most places it's just a slang word for bud. Like instead of using a dull word like weed or fire or dank some people say "Chronic" It's understandable

10. i downloaded this book with all types of famous strains in the world... and on one page there was a chronic strain saying it was first grown in the netherlands... so chronic is a strain and kush is a strain just like haze is a strain but u never know... :smoking:

11. chronic from a dealer is aight. but medical chronic... its some good shit.

12. who cares, as long as it gets you high

13. I live in southern California and over here Kush=Dank and Chronic=Mids. Basically chronic was the shit back in the 90's but now its Kush

14. Chronic : Very high quality weed
    Kush: A strain of weed

15. chronic is just a name for weed, like pot, but kush is an actual indica strain.

16. LOL.

IMHO -- those two words, "chronic" & "kush", seem to me to be up-to-date, "slang" marijuana from seed that's been bred to produce higher then expected quality buds grown to it's full potential from a more-then proper environment.

my opinion is purely theoretical -- of course.

17. i refer to any weed as chronic

18. How ignorent are you

19. He's not "ignorent" at all. He said he realized people incorrectly use terms like "dro" to mean good bud when it really means the bud is grown a certain way (hydroponically).

By the way, you have to be 18 to be a member on grasscity, so I'd recommend you delete your blog entry where you tell everyone you're 15. You can't post poorly-spelled comments on GC if you're banned, can you?

20. dro down here is home grown weed.
    kush down here is any weed that is A grade.. even if you know its haze lol.

This is what my friends call it but me.. I know the truth :).