Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kush that tastes like coffee

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BBBAllDay, Aug 28, 2010.

1. I smoked some bud a few years back and it had such an intense coffee taste. I've smoked and grown many different strains and cant find anything like that bud. Does anyone out there have the strain i'm thinking of?

2. i dont know the exact strain but i do know that taste. maybe it was the way it was cured? water cure maybe idk but ilove that type of tree. if anyone can answer this it would be dope

3. #3 Greenbudz, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    Had to locate this post. I found a few strains that carry a cinnamon coffee/coffee taste.

**Strains**

Klondike and Snakebite by Leprechaun seeds available through Hempdepot seed retailer.

Psicodelicia Feminized by Sweet Seeds available through The Attitude Seed bank

Sweet Coffee Ryder by World Of Seeds available through The Attitude Seed bank

4. Check out belladonna bra, got some from the dispensary an noticed it had a strong coffee sent an taste

5. maple leaf indica? i remember that having a heavy coffee flavor

or

caramel _______ something produced by spain

6. Green House Seeds Bubba kush smelled heavily of coffee, you could say it has a slight coffee taste... Just my opinion of course .

7. i had some bubba from the dispense here in CO and it was straight coffee bean with a slight pine and it was FIRE!!

8. I've had Chocolate Thai (a Southern Lowland Thai) that smelled of chocolate and coffee...nice and heady high at first few drags...but slowly creeps into a stony body narcotic high...quite psychedelic if over indulged upon...

*also this is being moved because it doesn't have to deal with advanced *growing* techniques.

9. If your bud smelled of coffee, it probably means that the bud itself was shipped through the mail, ie. UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.

Bud that travels through the mail is usually packed into coffee cans or coffee grounds to stop the smell. Coffee is a natural smell-absorber.

10. Then how are you going to explain when we grow the weed ourselves and it has a coffee smell to it? There's a few strains that smell of coffee and its not from the shipping method...

11. i had a super silver haze strain a few months back that had a very distinct coffee taste

12. Uh I just had Super Silver Haze man from a medi-shop I didn't taste any coffee at all bro. OG Chocolate Thai and Chocolope to me kinda seems to have a coffee-ish flavor.

13. you looking for some bubba kush, or some hindu

14. It was probably smuggled into the country from Juan Valdez country in coffee sacks

15. As soon as I saw this thread I thought Bubba Kush!

16. I had some bud that tasted like honey not too long ago, it also smelled like tree sap. It was really dank though, loved it :smoke: