Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kush shots from mmj dispensary

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mariwanaeyes, Nov 13, 2011.

1. anybody every try anything called a kush shot from any mmj dispensaries? just picked a few up and wanna know your guys opinion on it ^.^

2. I wanna try one. Can you post your opinion and how high it got you.

3. what is it? and you should post pics.

4. Images dude, would be greatly appreciated. :D

5. Found from another site, just to inform you guys as well as myself. Let us know how it works for you! And more importantly... How it tastes

6. Just bought one. OP how was it? How lond did it get you high for? Im taking mine before a plane ride, how high did it get you?

7. LOL oh damn how would i look coming into work chugging one of those down

8. hot diggity! yall dispensery folk get all the cool stuff!.....stoopid Texas...

9. Yee ive had a bunch of them, they have deals and I grab a few for $5!

10. How high do they get you?

11. Always an interesting question, I was pleasantly stoned in the body not inactive at all.

12. I'd rather smoke weed than all that.

13. #13 Caveman326, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    does anyone know a REAL way how to get rid of a boner lasting more then 4 hours without the option of sex?

edit: oops

14. I've seen some at some clinics, never bothered to buy one though.

15. Damn I would down like 3 that'd be awesome