kush scientific puckline vs sgw waffle perc v1

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pburnit420, Jul 30, 2012.

1. im stuck on these two pieces ive done alot of research on both but still dont no what one. i like the look and the size of the puckline but ive heard so many good things about the sgw waffle please some1 help me

2. Get the one that is more expensive haha.

3. hahahaha how helpful thank you -_-

4. Worst
    logic
    ever

5. *mind explodes*

6. I would probably go for the SGW waffle. I've heard tons of great things about the waffle perc, but I haven't heard to much about the puckline.

Are you buying a piece locally or on the internet?

7. Wouldn't the puckline b better creating more bubbles for more surface area for everything to pass through? Technically creates more bubbles so it's better?

8. It's really a toss up for either one. Both are awesome bongs and it really comes down to personal preference.

SGW Waffle review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSl4ZeTNiPs]Product Review: SGW Waffle Perc Bong - YouTube[/ame]

Kush Scientific Puckline review

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgG-tgXltBg]Glass Review: Kush Scientific 'Puckline' Bong - YouTube[/ame]

9. As a previous owner of both in glad that I got here in time to give you my humble opinion. Is comparison the hits are so different it's hard to differentiate and you'll be satisfied with both, but the waffle is more of a drag less smooth smack to the noggin whereas the puck line is a concentrated volume entering relatively fast. I personally got way more use and enjoyment from the waffle, and id gladly buy one again.

10. Puckline. I hate waffles

11. Personally, I wouldn't buy either with that money

but, the waffle is dope can't go wrong with it

12. I might be somewhat biased because SGW is local to me and I've chilled with Preston a few times, but he's a great guy and a really dedicated, detail-oriented glassblower. I can't speak on the Pucklines, but I know a lot of love goes into those waffles. I used to own a double waffle as well and it was an excellent piece. The waffle recyclers are fucking awesome too! Any incarnation of the waffle is honestly great.

13. why do u hate the sgw? please explain

14. I want a puckline super bad! Get one they stack hard as fuck in all the videos I've seen. So does the waffle, but that's only because the air flow is restricted by the small holes so it chugs.

15. ^youre an idiot. waffle percs have zero chug. the closet feeling I can describe a waffle perc is that it shreds the water as you clear it. shitll stack the whole can with ease while drawing your hit and it clears suuper fast with a shredding feeling haha.

sgw>kush scientific

16. [quote name='"spakky"']^youre an idiot. waffle percs have zero chug. the closet feeling I can describe a waffle perc is that it shreds the water as you clear it. shitll stack the whole can with ease while drawing your hit and it clears suuper fast with a shredding feeling haha.

sgw>kush scientific[/quote]

Shredding is the way I would describe it as well.

17. puckline is janky as fuck

18. Sgw waffle > my kids.

19. [quote name='"Clay the Hippy"']Sgw waffle > my kids.[/quote]

Lmfao that had me laughing until I realized I'd trade my first born for a worked double waffle.

20. [quote name='"boobtree"']

Lmfao that had me laughing until I realized I'd trade my first born for a worked double waffle.[/quote]

This ^. I let a double waffle bubbler with fumed 2nd waffle and fumed honeycomb top of the chamber slip through my hands for like 380 :( lol