Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kush sandwich

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420OGKUSH, Nov 7, 2012.

1. step 1: add layer of grinded up sensi star
    step 2: add purple kush kief
    step 3: add another layer of grinded up sensi star
    step 4: add og kush kief
    step 5: add patty of fire og bubble hash
    step 6: add another layer of grinded up sensi star
    step 7: add more purple kush kief
    step 8: top it off with some grinded up og kush

Enjoy :smoking:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think i just came in my pants a little. Seriously delicous looking bowl right there i wish i could be smokin that right now

3. #3 420OGKUSH, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    haha thanks man I can't express how much I appreciate living in a medical state. That purp kush kief was 50% thc and $10/g, the og kush kief was 56% thc and $14/g, the fire og bubble was 64% thc $15/g after $5 off during happy hour, the sensi star was organic, 23.6% thc and was $20/4g and the og kush was 25.3% thc and $35/4g.. gotta love it

4. I wish i had a large sum of money stashed away and i could just move to a medical state its a beautiful thing

5. Enjoy that bowl :bongin:

6. That's some mighty fine looking weed you got there bro ;)

7. [quote name='"420OGKUSH"']step 1: add layer of grinded up sensi star
    step 2: add purple kush kief
    step 3: add another layer of grinded up sensi star
    step 4: add og kush kief
    step 5: add patty of fire og bubble hash
    step 6: add another layer of grinded up sensi star
    step 7: add more purple kush kief
    step 8: top it off with some grinded up og kush

Enjoy :smoking:[/quote]

Damn bro! Sounds like a fun high haha

8. OP first to OD on weed in history.

9. Aww yeah, my mouth started watering a little bit.

10. haha thanks everyone for the comments.. they make me realize how lucky I am to have such fine meds. Next time I pick up some more concentrates I'll be sure to take another sandwich pic and maybe a milk shot.
    :bongin:

11. how faded were you after this?

12. Not going to lie...I'm quite the jelly

13. i personally would have put all the weed first then the kief than hash.... buts thats just me

bet that was a awesome bowl man.

14. my tolerance is sky high since I'm used to taking dabs so I wasn't tooooooo faded but I was feeling real good. That day was the night before my girlfriends birthday so we had to start things off right. If anyone has some concentrates I strongly suggest a kush sammy ftw :hello:

15. the kushwich

16. That's a Whack Mac :smoking:

You must have been gggggone

17. If anyone on here has some concentrates, make a kushwich and post pics here. Let's make this the official kushwich thread !
    :smoking: