Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kush or Sour D?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHEREDnFIRED, Jun 8, 2011.

1. cypress hill says (in tha song K.U.S.H)

"Some like the Sour D, that's an east coast swing
    But on the west coast we all know KUSH is queen"

is this a west coast bias or is kush better than sour diesel?

2. There's no "better".

3. As long as its dank.

4. ...

Oookay.

I feel like I'm back in Highschool when I read these threads.

"Yo d00d I got some SourD mang. *pulls out bag of mids*"

or

"Man my fav strain is def da kush, some OG kush, man I used to smoke blunts of it veryday"

These kids who said that were like fifteen at the time. Sorry, unless you live in a medical state or have tight parents that share the knowledge, you weren't smoking NYC Sour Diesel or some straight up Afghan Kush.

You know what the best strain is? The one that was grown better.

5. The only reason I care about strain is to see if its indica or sativa.

6. All depends on who grew it

7. haha they were retards then cause its very obvious to tell between sour d and mids.. ESPECIALLY after u smoke it. i neva had either yet, but i will have sour d this weekend. finally got tha hookup. want kush 2