Kush and LSD

Discussion in 'General' started by ISmokeRock, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Just bought a nice phat sac of some sticky kush and went nuts with a night of Halloween tripping. 2 doses and rocked out all night long. What was everyone else's Halloween like?

2. Well I couldn't go out anywhere because I had to look after my little brother. But I quickly remedied that, as soon as my brother went to bed, I went out front and smoked a J on the bench in front of my house. I also just finished blazing and I'm still a little baked. Then tomorrow is my birthday so I'm buying a quarter.

I'm glad your Halloween was good too.

3. I didn't do a damn thing.

I'm out on bond and have sentancing coming up..

If I get caught drinking or anything I'm going away for even longer..

So yeah.

I slept.

Then woke up, had a couple drinks, smoked a bowl.. and fell back asleep

-AFD

4. I was right with you man, also took two fire doses and smoked a fat sack of nugs. My buddy was the joker and we were the "crew" with the masks from the movies, fake guns, etc. walking around Chicago fucking shit up. It was great.

5. Holy.

Shit.

My Hallow's was wicked.

Bought and ate four rolls while I was out partyin' up in OKC.

Was rollin' pretty fuckin' hard.

6. halloween was fucking sweet. I smoked bud for the first time since i got arrested a year ago. I was fuckin trippin out. It was amazing.

7. had some friends over to smoke then they left for a party I wasn't invited to and got a little pissed, smoked another bowl, and fell asleep.

8. Weak rolls =/

9. me n some dudes chillin in his garage w/ the big doors open. the lights are off in his house, so some kid walks in the garage and says "trick or treat". there are 2 bongs and a bag sitting right there on the table. i went from paranoid to laughing my ass off. little shit scarred me.

heres me n my bro shitty pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]