Kurt Cobain

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The cheaT, May 25, 2010.

1. who cares what happened, just know that it did happen, and he's the greatest of all time

period

2. I highly doubt that, about 98% percent.

And when youre thinking about suicide pretty much your whole life its bound to happen most likely.

3. In Utero was originally going to be called I Hate Myself and Want to Die, he was always depressed, he always had stomach pain, he was addicted to heroin, and his fame put tons of pressure on him. If all of that doesn't point to someone destined for self-destruction, I don't know what will.

4. Well, it was reported that in his last few days he went from house to house in seattle on a heron binge.

5. that's what I'm sayin' mannnnnnnnnn

fuckin conspiracy.

6. im trying not to get worked up i just typed a huge paragraph to reply to some of these posters..but i deleted it..

let me just say this:

if you cant see that so many things went wrong, if you clicked the links i posted that have NOTHING BUT FACTS..and you still think kurt did it 100% on his own...then some of you are just straight up naive and its kind of sad...

thats like SOMEONE ELSE killing me on camera and then saying that i killed myself and everyone believing it....:rolleyes:

7. I wonder what frances thinks about her dad's death..

8. First,I wanna say that Kurt maay be a little overrated based on how little songs we have (not including very rough drafts and demos) but by talent he was deffinatly a gat artist.Nirvana's music has helped me with my depression so much more than another band/artist has.I could feel the pain in kurts voice and his interviews shared some thoughts and viewpoints I have myself.I want to thank him for that.Personally,I can see he had every reason to feel sicidal with all the shit going on in his life.I couldn't handle it...

Looking at both sides of this,I really can't make a decision.The fact he had to diitch rehab to relapse and also purchase a gun show intent but he coulda killed himself where he was easily.I won't ellaborate but I know a succesful attempt with a cover on a toliet smashed on a wrist will do it...

The crime scene is totally fucked too.I just can't believe that his tolerance was close or even as much as he had injected...Considering from what Ive heard from people that knew him he wasn't doing H for THAT long...The whole having the ability to operate that shotgun baffles me too.I understand he coulda wrote the not b4 he hit the needle is explainable though.And there must of been some struggle shown in autopsy? or forensics abouut gun position that can explain who the shooter was (idk much but i know this exists)

All in all,this is something we'll never know.I personally think there was no stopping this.I believe he realized how life would be if he stuck with Nirvana(he had written a letter saying the band was ending soon to krist or dave but never sent it) and the media.Imo he's a guy that likes it simple.Hell he even complained that he didn't like the attention.He coulda been a socialpath.WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.So I really don't blame him if he did kill himself.Under his conditions and his personality (which I can relate to) we feel numb and like everything we coulda done in life.Im not suicidal personally.Just been livin life neutral and bleak lately.R.I.P Kurt. You helped me save my own life,and inspired me to ease off opiates
    YouTube - Nirvana - Jesus Doesn't Want Me For A Sunbeam (Live Unplugged) HD

9. I think when you're that famous and everyone wants something from you, or a piece of you, it can be overwhelming. You could see it in his eyes, he just wasn't happy..

who knows, maybe he found the meaning of life, and didn't want to take part in it anymore.

What's up with Courtney, though? I actually kind of feel bad for her because she's gotten 100x worse since he's passed, but moreso for their neglected daughter.. smh.

10. EVERYONE, if you ever get a chance, check out the book called Cobain Unseen

fuckin amazing...and it's not just a lame ass biography, it's like an interactive book. With slots where you pull out pictures he drew as a kid, stickers where he just wrote "Nirvana" on a sheet of plain white stickers, and actual identical copies of posters and pictures from his personal collection.

Seriously, check that shit out.

11. i've read a lot of stuff about him, and stuff he wrote himself.

he didn't want to live.. can't say if its suicide or not (hell he could of paid someone to kill himself).

but its what he wanted. so i try not to feel too bad about it.

RIP

12. exactly!

he didnt want to live...he was in pain etc etc etc...

but you gotta look at the facts, how many people in the world want to kill themselves daily and dont?

if you want someone dead and they are suicidal but wont kill themselves...doesnt that seem like almost the PERFECT situation? listen to the recordings of courtney admitting the shit she admits to the detective..

(sorry i wasnt aiming all of this at you overgrowray)

13. (its cool)........................

14. #34 Space Cowboy, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
    [quote name='The cheaT']
    but it definitley wasn't courtney who killed him, she was out of town with an alibi.

15. Im gonna guess not very highly. Her sixteenth birthday party was suicide themed to spite her dad :(

16. lmao i found that funny too, did you read the rsvp card thing? haha

18. #38 nfs924, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    There isn't any conspiracy.

You all need to read about Kurt Cobain's life and family. There have been several people in his family who commited suicide, and he was diagnosed with several disorders at a young age, as well in his adult years. Some of his friends commented how he was going through rough time prior to his death.

He was a heroin addict, I'm sure after all those years he built up quite a tolerance and relationship with the drug. It can't be that hard to position a gun at your head and pull the trigger.

I'm not going to believe all these random theories from a private investigator that was hired by Courtney herself. The medical examiner who examined Cobain's body was sure that it was suicide. Basic forensic methods proved that he killed himself.

http://www.cobaincase.com/manual.htm

Go buy Grant's MURDER INVESTIGATION KIT for only $46 + $10 shipping!

19. I'm on the "Kurt was murdered" bandwagon.

It has to do with evidence though, not because I hate Courtney. And God knows, I fucking HATE her.

20. I didn't find that funny at all....

And caffeine chris, I was just saying it wan't physically her; she very well could of hired a few different people