Kundalini in the Book of Job

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 9, 2010.

1. #1 1Trismegistus1, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
    There was a thread about the Garden of Eden, one of the allegories of that story refers to the Kundalini/Solar life force within us, so I decided to reveal a bit more of the allegories referring to the Yin/Yang force that makes up the life force of all animals. This is something I wrote for an Occult Forum of people who bash the bible as pure ignorance, being ignorant themselves in not being anymore awakened than those who blindly think of the bible as a historical story.

So the story begins.

And I quote from the book of Job40:14, referring to Behomoth and Leviathan, many "profane" or as they were known in the Mysteries, "unworthy", merely look at them as demons, and yet, with the eyes of the Spirit....

14 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee;
    Behemoth is a plural form, and means 'a colossal beast'. Behemoth symbolizes the beast in man, the vital energy aka Kundalini or Solar Force manifesting ungoverned in the lower (base chakra) animal nature of man.

15 he eateth grass as an ox
    grass signifies the flesh or carnal nature.

Isaiah 40:6The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness (located in the crown as akasha) thereof is as the flower (lotus) of the field:

This is meaning that Behemoth (the vital kundalini energy) was intended to consume the carnal nature of man by manifesting unsexed, your Spirit has no physical gender, our vital energy is made up of both masculine and feminine energy, yang and yin. In order to attain the power of the Spirit, you must kill off all physical desire, and the 7 sins all indicate physical pleasures/desires/products though they are not "sins" in that they anger God, this is only the conception of Man who thinks of God as merely a higher version of himself, and not The All.

16 Lo now, his strength in his loins
    If you know anything about Kundalini, you know that it is hidden in the base chakra located at the perenium, the area between the genitals and anus, as well as the naval chakra located about 4 inches below the belly button.

During the present cycle of evolution the strength or power of the Kundalini is manifesting in sex expression.

"The shining, vital energy which is the manifestation of life.. is sleeping like a serpent, having three and a half coils." The first stirring or uncoiling of this force prior to its passage through and energizing of the chakras (ganglia) of the sympathetic nervous system manifests in the abdomen in the region of the naval.

In Job 32:18, 19; 8, the Initiate Elihu describes this stirring of the vital force when speaking under divine inspiration. "the spirit of my belly constraineth me, Behold, my belly is as wine which hath no vent; it is ready to burst like new bottles. I will speak, that I may be refreshed, but there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding."

18 His bones are pipes of copper; his bones are like tubes of iron
    The "bones" of behemoth are the network of nerves which are the channels of the vital force. Prior to Initiation these nerves are in the atrophied or, relatively speaking, hardened state that's signified here as copper and iron. In Sanskrit, these are referred to as nadis. The Uttara Gita states that these nadis "are like pipes, are hollow and in this space there exists a certain substance, like oil, in which the Chaitanya (vital force) reflects." In the 4th chapter of Zechariah the word pipes is used in the same way "And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick (spine) all of gold, with a bowl (the brain) upon the top of it," or more accurately speaking, the bowl is the medulla oblongata which is a reservoir of vital force "and his seven lamps thereon (seven chakras), and seven pipes to the seven lamps"

Zecheria 4: 2,12 "And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the golden pipes empty the golden oil" golden oil is the nerve fluid in which the radiance of the Solar Force is reflected or manifested.

19 He is chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
    Behemoth is the chief manifestation to man of Nature, God. The God in man can govern Behemoth. The sword is the symbol of authority, government (not federal, but as in governing) and the Great Law of Nature, God.

20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food
    In sacred writings the word mountain is often used to signify those higher levels of consciousness wherein the seeker attains to communion with God, and the Divine Self is able to instruct the man through the instrument of the mind. Moses "went up into the mount to receive the Law" and and Isaiah fortells "And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast, And he will destroy in this mountain the face of covering cast over all people, and the wail (of forgetfulness) that is spread over all nations. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: For in this mountain shall the hand of the Lord rest." The Divine Principle manifesting in the higher consciousness of man shall bring him into harmony with the Law of Nature, God.

20 (continued) where all the beasts of the field play.
    A reference to those streams of consciousness or Divine Force playing through the signs of the Zodiac known as the ram, bull, and goat, of which the spirit of man when functioning in the mountain (higher states of consciousness) is aware, and from which he can gain knowledge of the government of Behemoth.

23 he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan (salvation) into his mouth
    Behemoth, the Solar Force manifesting in the lower nature of man, trusts that it can, through upward direction approach and quicken the Solar Principle in man and through the evolution of man's divine nature achieve mans salvation in attaining the Christ state. Accepting Christ into your heart does not mean believing the physical man Jesus died for your sins, but it is in attaining the illumination/enlightenment that the suffering of the world does not affect you, and you move into higher and higher planes of being, the next plane being more "heavenly" than the previous, and you are "saved" from the perceived suffering of the previous, the very first plane being right next to the physical world in the astral, which brings the most suffering as it is the lowest plane of mans' existence.

24 He taketh it with his eyes:
    The eyes of Behemoth are the seven chakras.
    Zecheriah 4:10 Those seven, they are the eyes of the lord
    We work out our own salvation through the awakening of the chakras.

24(cont.) his nose pierceth through snares.
    The Solar Force already seeks to manifest in upward direction for the regeneration of man and the race, though ensnared by the ignorant. Man is constantly evolving, no longer physical but now in Spirit. You can see this in history where long ago we were savage and thought it right to kill those who were not our fellow country/tribes man, but as we evolve, more and more are people helping others of all nations and viewing everyone as equal, though some are still behind in their development.

Job 41:
    1 Canst thou draw draw out leviathan with an hook?
    The word Leviathan in Hebrew is made up of two roots, Levi and Than. ThN, Than, which is the root of serpent or dragon. Than will be the symbol of transgression, but a symbol also of influence and power. Since the root meaning of Than is serpent, Leviathan means literally "serpent of Levi". The root describes the coils of the serpent (kundalini). Levi was the serpent tribe, bred for generations to the knowledge and control of the World Serpent, or Solar Force. Leviathan signifies the Solar Force governed and directed upward through the spine by the priests of the tribe of Levi for regeneration, the upbuilding of the immortal Solar Body. Leviathan is the force manifesting in the cerebrospinal nervous system after it's passage through the chakra's.

1 or tie down his tongue with a rope?
    It is only after the ascension of the Kundalini through the spine that the tongue of Leviathan can be drawn out. When kundalini (Solar Force) is directed upward it passes through an opening in the top of the head (crown chakra) called by the Brahmins the "door of Brahma," and by the first christians the "door of Jesus" and is visible to the clairvoyant as a tongue of brilliant flame

These verses make reference to the temptations which Job has, overcoming them marks different degrees in his Initiation.

3 will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
    Will you be tempted to misapply this force? is what it means. The kundalini would descend if possible, because it becomes either a regenerator or a destroyer, intensifying the lower physical nature.

5 or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
    Until a man is able to govern his lower physical nature, mind, and body as to express his higher or Divine Self in sex relationship he has not passed that stage in the evolution of his Godhood, signified in ancient myths as the slaying of the lion or dragon. Samson killed the lion after his lower nature had been roused by his love for a daughter of the Philistines, and Hercules overcame the Nemean lion after the fifty daughters of King Thespius had been given him as wives. This verse alludes to a definite degree of Initiation, an experience wherein the passions are overcome by a manifestation of the God (Spirit) in man.

6 shall they part him among the merchants?
    Will you misuse this power to make personal gain?

7 Wilt thou fill... the cabin of fishes with his head?
    Here lies another symbol in Christ (Godhead) being represented by the fish symbol. When man becomes his own savior (when he becomes a Christ) this force passes upward to the brain, where its currents unite for the perfecting of the Spiritual/Solar Body. The cabin of fishes symbolizes the skull containing the brain where the currents of Kundalini focus for regeneration.
    Ecclesiasticus 25 there is no head above the head of the serpent.
    Will you be able to fill the resevoir of regenerative force situated in the brain, is what this verse (7) essentially means

8 Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
    These words indicate that Leviathan is a conquered or governed force. Leviathon is Behemoth governed and augmented (increased). The battle referred to is a terrible and extremely difficult one, physical desires suffer slowly before they die. Plato speaks of it "But whenever one who is fresh from those mysteries beholds beauty of face and form he first of all feels a shuddering chill, and there creep over him some of those terrors that assailed him in that dire struggle."

10None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
    This means who is courageous and has enough will to govern the Kundalini, and to stand in the presence of God (detaching from the physical elements/desires to dwell in the Spirit part of your being)

11 Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him?
    Repay in Hebrew is used with the sense of "give an equivalent for." being given Immortality for conquering your mortal characteristics (all that is physical changes and eventually dies). Once the Kundalini is fully awakened the Yin forms a force field like energy around the body, where you cannot be harmed as long as you are aware of the threat. This has been demonstrated by Master Chang in catching a rifle pellet. It does not mean you can never die, but it means you no longer need fear the threats of this world.

At this point the allegory changes in character. Whereas Leviathan or the Kundalini Force has been described figuratively, the writer intends to make a more unmistakable (yet millions still mistake it) revelation of his meaning.

12 I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion
    13 Who can strip off his outer (physical) garment?

The outer garment of Leviathan is the voltage Kundalini manifesting in the sympathetic nervous system. Who can replace this by the voltage necessary to open and perfect the chakras

13(cont.) or who can come to him with his double bridle?
    The double bridle refers to the Yin and Yang forces of the Kundalini. After passing through the chakras, the yin and yang currents meet in the forehead where their balance registers, as you can sense which one is stronger physically, and they are to be balanced. The Adept Kings of Egypt wore the "sacred serpent" emblems on their head dress for this reason.

15His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.

The word scales as translated from Hebrew have the literal meaning of "strong peices of shields" and is used to signify the chakras which "are shut up together with a close seal" prior to Initiation. The word seal is used the same way in Revelations when speaking of the 7 seals. "I saw when the Lamb (Spirit) opened one of the seven seals." Revelation 6

18 By his neesings a light doth shine,
    This refers to the Kundalini when whisking of the Solar Force through the Initiate at every pronounced increase of voltage causes greater illumination, and to the clairvoyant, is actually visible as light.

21 His breath kindleth coals
    The Divine Energy/Kundalini kindles the chakra's. This verse can also be taken literally, for it is possible to set fires by directing the Solar Force at an object through the medium of the breathe.

22 and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
    Kundalini Ascension comes with a lot of terrible side effects, but he who endures the suffering will receive the gift of Divine Realization.

27 He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
    This refers to Job 40:18 where the empty "pipes of copper and tubes of iron" or the nadis, which adapt themselves for the use of the Kundalini Force.

33 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
    Literally means "to those who behave themselves without fear" who can fearlessly control Leviathon

Job 42 Then Job answered the Lord, and said,
    I know that thou canst do everything, and that no thought of thine can be hindered.

Job after his Illumination recognizes and is non-resistant to the Law of Nature, God, which wills obedience from all things.

2. I was at the character limit for the post so I need a 2nd post. So as you can see, the bible refers to the same thing as all religions do, the Occult teachings of the east, which are universal. This is the true purpose of life, evolution, to become Illuminated, to become Adam Qadmon, the Godman.

It really saddens me that some of you have so little wonder of this Universe, thinking it's all by chance and that we have it all figured out, that we're at the absolute peak. We are very low in terms of the true human potential, and this will be awakened within us all.

Also FYI, the book of revelations isn't an end-times prophecy, it is a teaching about a stage of the Initiation, particularly the "end" of the lower nature when the Kundalini Ascends. The lower nature consisting of the carnal desires/sins, or... the Anti-Christ. The opposite of the Illumination or Christ state.

3. Really? Not a single reply? I can't believe no one on this forum has an interest in Chi/Qi Gong and energy stuff like that. Maybe I shoulda put Qi Ging and the Book of Job instead of Kundalini.

4. the allegories you point out are very enlightening and depictive, you can put two and two together with previous knowledge on the subject and come to an understanding but then again you need both sets of two to be able to put them together.

though you may not get too many reply's know that it is being read and sparking questions in peoples minds, such is a start. i very much enjoy you please continue working here

5. interesting words my brother :smoking:

6. i was looking for this, thanks for taking the time...

your post is like a cedar of lebanon..

:wave:

7. #7 hardstyleaz, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Very interesting words, I'll update this post when I'm done reading more.

Edit: I don't know enough about the subject to make an informed decision on weather I agree with this or not.

8. Most of the bible is written in parables ...
    parable: n. A simple story illustrating a moral or religious lesson.

You cant take it literally.
    If you want to find the real truth, you have to read between the lines.
    Its there-

9. This corresponds well with the revelations brought by a recent San Pedro Cactus (mescaline, named because St. Peter holds the keys to the gates of heaven, just like the cactus) trip.

I realized that I was ignoring experience in favor of thought, and was anxious and guilty at anything other than profound intellectual perception as a result. Kundalini being the ultimate microcosm manifestation of the Goddess goes along with this.

10. 22 years ago, I 'officially' set on a path to discover the ' meaning of life ' & what Absolute Truth was/Is. In the process, I learned how to read & write Hebrew as my intuition pushed me towards the Kabballah. Fascinated with the Sumerian Epic of Creation (due to some of my favorite bands writing do songs based on it) I came to the conclusion that Tiamat had a connection to Leviathan. Also, I always FELT that something about the ' saints eating the flesh of Leviathan ' in the world to come, was very important but I never knew the reason. I obsessed over trying to find the answer to the point that My entire right arm tattoo sleeve had a Leviathan theme, but I could never figure out exactly what was going on. I recently read a book about the Gnostic Naasenes and their belief in the Kundalini as being represented by Moshe's bronze serpent. So tonight, i Google searched Kundalini Leviathan and i found this blog. Holy Shite! This filled in that box that I've had for years now, the missing piece of the puzzle that allows me to see the bigger picture! Thanks for taking the time to write this, as you don't know how important this is to me! I mean, EVERY world culture since the beginning of man has secretly written about this and apparently veryfew people connected the dots. Now when I read the Sefer Yetzitah or Revelations, i will be looking into it a different way. so fucking stoked man! Tiamat, Uraes, Leviathan, Ouroboros, Quetzacatl, all of it. .. .the same thing! LMMFAO

11. Miss your knowledge Tris!

12. Hey man send me some links or post them

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. OP is 9 years old & they haven't been on GC for 3 years, I don't think they'll reply lol

14. i am going to read this