'Kumar' of Harold & Kumar = White House Liaison?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, Apr 28, 2009.

1. #1 Smokeitdown, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    Thats right. He stepped right out of White Castle and into the White House.

OH SHIT I'M GOOD!

Haha no but really, I just learned this today. Former stoner Kal Penn of the famed Harold and Kumar movies is now a liaison for the Obama administration.

Check it out: Link

2. So THAT's why he killed himself on "House."

3. i read somewhere that he doesn't even smoke weed? haha might be wrong though.

4. This is how I found out. I haven't watched house in a few weeks and I was like whaaaaaaaat?!?!

I heard mention of his characters suicide and I was stunned. Then found this is why he was killed off the show.

And I believe I saw a clip of Kal Penn most definitely endorsing marijuana. It might have been an extra on one of the DVD's or a youtube clip I'm not sure...

5. I wouldn't go anywhere near that far.

6. #7 sikander, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    I thought Harold was played by John Cho, not Kal Penn?

Either way, Kutner's suicide was such a cop-out. They didn't even try to write in an explanation. The explanation was literally "wow, that was random."

7. I knew this... fixed it... haha. Sorry, I'm really stoned!!!

8. Yea I heard about this like a month ago on that Yahoo! news feed thing lol.

OH, he's also just liason..basically he's a figurehead he won't have any hand in laws/bills/etc, so don't get excited about legalization because of this move lol.

9. Yeah I lol'd at that post too.

10. haa, no way, pretty random.

11. it doesn't "prove" anything :rolleyes: methinks you need to up your threshold of "proof"

12. haha yeah Kal Penn, pretty random.

[​IMG]

13. 12345