Kucinich: How Do We Support The Troops?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisInCanada, Jun 18, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qysw-1zPYcc]YouTube - Dennis Kucinich: How Do We Support The Troops?[/ame]

2. #2 MountyBounty, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    This proves that it's not about left or right... it's about freedom. Kucinich and Paul both respect the laws, aren't narcissitic, and care about our troops. I love when I hear people talking about we gotta go to war with Iran or North Korea but never consider leaving their neighborhood. I just point out the fact that the biggest receiver of donations from the armed forces was Ron Paul who advocates an non-intervetionalist foreign policy. Hate the war don't hate the souljahs. Everyone one at Grasscity should campaign for liberty.

Edit: I have friends and family serving abroad and I feel like a coward with leading such a nonchalant life while the put their neck out on the line. I pray for those men every night but yet what are they fighting for? We as a Nation are hurting... high unemployment, inflation, and a questionable future. The troops need to be at home where the struggle is not in some distant ass desert fighting for Lord knows what??!!???!?

3. Kucinich has been speaking up for a long time now and I have much respect for him. I wish there were more voices actually representing the people. And I agree with you MountyBounty, we're fighting for special interests and obviously control of the Middle East, mainly because of their oil. It's not a coincidence that we're in Iraq and Afghanastan, soon to have more troops in Pakistan and potentially Iran.... all which are next to eachother. Unless we start REALLY challenging our government, we'll be seeing a lot of the same, and unfortunately a lot worse.

4. Paul / Kucinich 2012. Lets unite this god-forsaken country.

5. I give respect to the people in the military, as long as they aren't assholes about it. I feel bad for the people who enlist thinking they will fight for freedom but then are ordered to fight for what the interest groups want. Hopefully one day we will see a person emerge that can help take us in a way that needs to be done. We will see....

6. Kucinich is a true liberal democrat, he hasn't sold out like the rest of them, and believe you me a lot of mofucking dems have sold out, because they are pussies plain and simple.