Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kryptonite x Blue Dragon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by predballer, May 9, 2009.

1. Here is a strain that was crossed from kryptonite and blue dragon. combining the names, we get blue knight. aroma is berry like, smoke is smoother than tobacco

funny to be naming the bud after superman himself, because one of the main ingredients is kryptonite!

my first indoor ever, from which i learned many things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

08 outdoor from local, which turned out amazing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thoughts?

2. looks amazing man +rep . is crossing strains as easy as getting a male and polinating the female pistils , and then the seeds from that need to be grown then put more male pollen on those pistils? ive seen the bag method for seeding a plant , aka covering a branch with pistils in a ziploc bag for a week that has pollen on it..

im curious

3. that 08 local looks like the indoor you grew to the T

4. it might look the same, but the outdoor was surprisingly more aromatic and much denser.

Here's some of the outdoor blue knight that stayed on the branch an extra 3 weeks.

[​IMG]

How is that villaluna? i have two of those growing right now, and im interested to see what they produce.

5. :hello::hello: Cool name and looks dank :cool:

6. theres pictures on the pickup link i got , and it was mad dank , pretty potent , but i like shorts f-13 a little better , one bowl would put me right were i want to be .even after smoking a fewl bowls of the luna . the f13 finished me off. so luna was a great strain amazing taste , overall 7/10 .
    some pics

http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/370883-new-batch-dj-shorts-vanilluna.html

7. Dear lord man absolutely floored those are soo dankkk man mad props, +Rep if i can figure out how to give it LOL :bongin: <----- TOo much of that tonight hahaha

8. one word ... sex

9. Looking very dank man, great job!

10. Good fucking grow dog! Looks beautiful! +rep!

11. aweseom looking budds man! thats some b e a utiful stuff. congrats on the grow!:hello:

12. wow that is fucking beautiful!

13. Damn homie that shit is real sexy

14. Sexy ass buds!!! + ReP

15. good buds.....ur fucking kidding me... another Manny from illinois^^^^. its a clone o_O

16. Ida called it
    "Kryptonite Dragon."

but that looks like incredible bud you are dealing with
    perhaps the best trees ive ever seen from a dude's first time trying to grow trees indoors

17. got the ol cope snuff

18. man u grew that stuff to perfection..ive never seen bud like that before..the white lookin bud..very nice rep ++

19. That looks incredibly dank man, great work on the grow!:hello:
    +rep