KRUNKZ KORNER

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KRUNK, Jan 11, 2016.

1. whats up bladez....

hope everyone is doing ok in there lives and grows... im going to start a new journal so that others can see the new stuff im working on.. hopefully i can find a few journals to read too!! i have a few things im working on at the moment and will let whoever is watching know all about it.. right now im working on my "plushypinez" its a cross between plushberry and another cross of mine called "no proof purp" which is purple pineberry x granddaddy purple..

my main goal is to stock up on seeds so that i can spread the love.. also i want to bring it back to a few other strains i have made for future projects! if you have been lucky enough to receive any of my genetics let me see them please,id love to see them in action.. im no master grower over here i learn everyday just like everyone else, so please dont come in here with any negativity!, i like to spread peace an love not hate and anger....

im running 2000w of mars led...and using dna coco and cork with mills nutes! inside of a 5x8 room..

if your working on a new project or in the middle of one...post it up let me check it out!

oh yea i almost forgot.....

IM BACK!

2. #2 iggytree, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    sup krunk... look forward to see whats good in your korner... take care man.

3. [​IMG][​IMG]

Popping some newbies...

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app