Kronicly Insane's 2017 Outdoor gardens.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Jun 26, 2017.

1. #41 NumeroUno, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    [​IMG] this thing still wont ripen its been flowering since July 10th or earlier already. Should I feed it something? I was looking at a daylength chart and it seems the day length drops really fast the further north you go this time of year.... like I think my day lengths are still 12 and they will be 9.5 in Winter
    post statement haha ,this pic is a week old from august 27

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

2. [​IMG] I took this one down just now and trimmed it . the top cola of my scrog the fattest one. only two or three main colas left . the bottom buds are goung longer . I do not think these buds are as ripe as they should be but i had to remove a nug from the top middle of that cola cause of some black spec cattie shit that was gonna for sure cause it to rot.

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

3. Some plants can take up to 16 week to fully ripen. Sativa usually have a longer flowering period than indicas. It looks good and should be ready in a few weeks. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here are a few photos of my two plants at my apprentice's house. Strains are critical Kush and Chemdawg. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry for the long absence. I have been busy with the garden and with my new car. Just over 2 weeks ago I purchased a 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. It had 2050 miles and I got a great deal. I have already started modifying things to make it my own. It's an amazing car and super safe with all the built in technology. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. It’s harvest time. I just spent the last 3 days harvesting plant 2 plants. The first day was spent getting things ready for harvest and then I harvested a smaller plant Blue Cookies. It’s all trimmed up and should give me 1/4. The next two days I harvest critical Kush that was grown at my buddies house. Nan it was beautiful. I had about 30% amber trichromes. After around 14 hrs of my work and a little help we yielded 2405 grams after trimming. I don’t leave buds to dry on stems as it can promote mold. Everything gets cut down to about the size of my palm or less. This way you have less chance of mold and things dry evenly. After trimming the flowers are placed in my drying racks for 7-10 days. After drying they will get put in mason jars to cure for an additional month opening the jars every few days to allow the gasses to expel from the jars. After curing its time to enjoy the last 8-9 months of hard work. I did forget a before pic of the critical Kush but already have one of the next plant. Next update in a few days. Enjoy until next time. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Doing some work on Chemdawg from HSO. Also grown in 45 gallons of soil. Soil is a mix of Oceans Forrest and Happy Frog. Plants were top dressed and feed teas once a week or two. I’m really excited with this years result. My only problem is finding enough help with trimming. Here’s a few shots of the Chemdawg I’m currently working on trimming. I think I’m about half way done with her and have 1500g + of wet yield flower. I’m hoping to finish it in the next day or two then transition to the plants grown in my garden. I have 16 plants outdoors and a 8x8 room indoors that almost finished. With the lack of direct sunlight I am expecting to harvest 8-10 lbs. about half that plants are on the small side and should give me a few oz a piece. Indoor should be another 3+ lbs. I think I need to buy more Mason jars. By far this is my best year in along time. The weather has been amazing so far and hopefully it holds up until Halloween. The last photo is of what I still have left to harvest. Other photos are just prior to giving it a haircut. Enjoy the photos. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #48 NumeroUno, Oct 9, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    curing is a pain in the ass openeing up all the jars ughhhh

9. Hopefully tomorrow is the last day trimming the Chemdawg. I am amazed by how much flowers it produced. Here a photo of what I have left after 3 days of trimming. [​IMG]