Kronicly Insane Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Feb 3, 2014.

1. ya probly if not i have a casey cross hb did this year..

2. Thats really interesting. I'll look into that method.

3. It's all about what goes into the soil. A good organic soil can support the plant with just water. It's a healthier smoke also.

4. Today I trimmed a bit of the lower branches from the plants except the LSD which I will pull more clones as soon as some of the ez cloner has spots. A lot of fellower growmies want some. I wanna make sure I keep one for outdoors and lets the rest go. Some of the LSD clones I took stressed out a bit but are still surviving but could look better, hopefully they will be fine. Some of them were just fine.

5. Plants continue to progress well and pistils are beginning to appear. They haven't yet at reached to much and hopefully they don't as they where already to big when I put them into flower. I'm hoping to get 4 oz or more per plant. If so I will yield 2 lbs under a 1000w light. If I can that would be a great harvest. Only time will tell so we will see.

Attached Files:

6. Looking good KI.

7. #67 gonzorelli777, Apr 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2014
    man your plants look amazing. Great fckin job!

8. Just found your thread bro... I'm subbed!

9. Plants are starting to develop buds. The wasn't gnarly and stretch at all so far. Hopefully it keeps going the way it is. Everything is nice and green and plants have received plain water. The soil is deeming the plants well. Here's a few group shots and a close up if the buds development.

Attached Files:

10. "Sometimes there's just so much beauty in the world, I feel I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in" is how I feel when I look at a canopy like that!

11. Thanks 777. That's 9 plants all staying fairly close in size. Some buds have started to develop fast than other but all of them are showing flower. I top dressed them with some Dr Earth bloom booster prior to my last watering. These are some of the healthiest plants I have grown. I have really kept a close eye on them this go around and it looks like it's paying off.

12. Plants are continuing to develop good. I had to raise my did to plants getting so tall. The plants completely fill the grow room and their is next to no light piercing the canopy. As far as my veg tent I'm having heat related issues, so I devided to take action and I bought a portable ac until for the garage and tent. It should be here in a weeks so it should make things more stable. It also has a heat pump and should help during the coldest months. It's a win win situation. Give it a few more days and I will post updated pics of the flowering plants.

13. Happy Easter and 420 bro!!

14. Happy 420

15. Thanks guys. Things have been tough the last week or so with being down with kidney stones. And to make things worse my girl is back in the hospital with internal issues. It's either her gall bladder or pancreas. At least the indoor plants are chugging along nicely and the outdoor plants are growing just fine indoors for now. Here's a shot of the flowering room. Buds are starting to really develop and have just hit 3 weeks or so in flowering. I have only top dressed the soil and given plain water since day one. Not to bad for organic. The end product should speak highly of the time and effort put in. I have also added some upgrades these last few weeks. It's already getting warm and I found a great portable heater / ac unit that will help keep the garage cooler. I'm also need to put insult action across half the roof and front go the garage to help keep temps stable. I'm due to get my new fogger any day now. I wouldn't he surprised if it's here today. I still have a bunch of work on the outdoor grow before we know it we will be planting. Maybe later today I'll go to Home Depot or lowes to get a few more things to finish up the garden. I can't wait to stop spending money on upgrades whenever that happens. It seems like there is always something to improve on.

Attached Files:

16. Looking good dude. Glad your out of the hospital and feeling better! Sorry about your girl tho...hope they figure out what is going on and get her feeling better too.

17. Watered and top dressed the girls. They are really picking up weight. Tonight I had to support a few of the plants already. Other are doing just fine, lucky they are some that are going outdoors. I also lollipoped a few of the plants a bit more. Hoping to keep the nutrients to the main branches. Still have about a month to go before harvest. So far I'm happy with the results.

Attached Files:

18. Flowering room is looking good, the buds are developing good sized colas. Tricombs are beginning to appear and everything is going well. Temps are staying well under 85. Last check was 72 so I adjusted the exhaust fan to allow the room to warm up a bit. They have been in flower for about a month now and they are doing great. The hard part is waiting for them to finish, dry and cure. It all will be worth it when it's all done. Enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

19. Looking great bro.