Kronicly Insane Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kronicly Insane, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Outdoor seeds have been started. Should have seedlings in a few days.

2. Clones are doing well with rooting. They will be planted in a 4 inch pot and I will select a few to keep and the rest will find homes. I already have a few people waiting for LSD and a few others. I'm still waiting for 3 of the 4 seeds to break soil. They should in the next day or two. I have and extra THC bomb but no extra skunk 47 or silver la. Purple paralysis just sprouted today so outdoor has begun. Look how well these cuts are rooting. All but 2 have roots and the other two seem to start showing. GDP is a strain that takes a bit more time.

Attached Files:

3. Root explosion! Love it dude looking good.

4. Yea gonna plant later today or tomorrow. Once they are planted the mothers will go inti flower. U might take more cuts from the lower branches. I'm sure I could vend them to a club. I have never been a vendor, how do you get it set up? Do I need to do anything special or just go ankle talk to the places?

5. yeah i just went in and started shooting the shit with the owners. Get em alist with ur number and ur on ur way. Check out my journal just did a shit ton of cloning myself doig more tmrw.

6. All the girls that where in veg have been transplanted into 7 g GeoPots and moved to the flowering room. I fired up the 1000 watt HPS and changed the timer to turn on at 7 pm and off at 7am. This helps keep the room cool during the hot months but also us cheaper on my electric bill. So today they will receive more than 18 hrs so tomorrow will be the first day of flowering. It will also allow me time to plant the clones that are ready from the ez-cloner to soil. I might take some more cuts from the plants and root them for whoever may need them. It's either root them or toss the branches I lollipop from the plants, might as well not waist them. I will keep one of each strain to continue indoors and one of LSD, holy grail kush, Flowerbomb kush and either TrainWreck, hippie killer or gsc. My son is undecided between la woman, mango seeds or a GDP clone for his two plants. My problem is too many strains I want to grow and not enough cards or room. The plants going in flower are about 3 ft tall already and is already a SOG. They are gonna get huge and next time they will not veg as long. Also today Silver LA broke through the soil. Just waiting on TGC Bomb and Skunk 47 and all the outdoor photos will be started.

Attached Files:

7. That's one great looking garden!

8. It's all organic and is feed just water. I may too dress if they seem to need it. Growing this way makes things easy.

9. around here they like to see a sample of the bud from the clones you have..

10. Awesome gals Kronic. Good job!

11. I took 50 more clones today. I transplanted most of the clones from the ex cloner except critical kush and GDP which where not ready. So I turn make sure I keep all the strains and provide them to those who want them. I also gave up on the skunk 47 and THC bomb. I started another THC bomb and a painkiller. I grew a small painkiller last year and it was pulled early due to wind damage and turned out a great high. Gonna give it a dedicated ground spot this year.

12. Here's the veg tent full of newly rooted clones and freshly cut clones. I only need a dozen and the rest will find new homes. Even if they get grown for a bit and find homes as teens. The two plants in Party cups are Silver LA and Purple Paralysis. I place THC bomb and Painkiller in paper towels to go outdoors with Silver LA, Purple paralysis, all from seed and from clone are Flowerbomb Kush, Holy Grail Kush, LSD and another strain possible Hippie killer.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Heck yeah! That's a smooth system your rocking there!

14. hey dog did you clone out the lsd? i'd like to get a couple thru sarge..

15. I took 8 at first but just took a few more. They ones I took should be ready this weekend so I should have some for you. Any other strains you want? Send me a list and I'll see what I have when sgt comes. You guys get first pick besides what I need to keep. Im keeping one of each strain except a couple I'm keeping one more for outdoors for a few strain but I've taken around 100 clones total. They should all take.

16. Any other strains?

17. no just lsd..i have dna og grapes, dna sour tangies and hso bubba 2.0's everything else i have is local..if you need anything..

18. Any Casey jones this year?

19. Glad to see people from my area doing it right. A lot of growers around here generating mid grade fire. How's the critical kush deal with nutrients, heavy or light? Your garden's looking real healthy, keep it up. Can't wait to see the critical kush start budding!

20. All I do us water only. I top dressed once so far. It's all organic so I don't use bottled nutrients. They have all been easy so far.