Kronicals First Pc Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheKronical, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Attached Files:

2. This is Bartha. She was taken out of the box due to me accidently nutelocking her. all i did was flush her and put her in a new container and just put her in the window intill she passed. Well she didnt lol :D

Attached Files:

3. So my baby is getting alot bigger now that i transplanted it to some real foxfarm soil. while i was transplanting in the corner of the container was a baby already sprouted. Its second leaves are alot skinnier and pointy then the first one. ill post pic's in a bit but i believe its showing its a indica! if it is i'm deff leaving both in and seeing where it goes. i have another light but can't find a good place to put it in the box.

4. Sativa's pratically full fallen over i don't have much hope can only pray... :/  the Indicas hanging in for now but i got a blue dream seed ill germ if it goes sour...

5. Looking good man, trial and error is the best way to perfect your set up, keep it up!

6. what day is it? Post some pics for feedback

7. Attached Files:

8. looking good matey'.......try not to kill'em with love this time :love:

9. Lol thanks, i just got Neptunes harvest fish hydrolysate.. I forgot which water was nuted and i added just 3ml of my dark energy/super nova.. I don't think it hurt it, the Sativa is growing its second real leaves and the indicas still slowly growing its second ones toMy one and only http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1277267-Kronical's-First-Pc-Grow (Not Complete)

10. #36 phillyphill7878, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    me personally i wouldn't add any nutrients until after the 2nd week .....unless you were growing in coco' or pro-mix or a hydro set-up......since you have them in a soil based medium i would hold off on the nute's for a second......seedlings are equipped with  feeder leaves that will nourish the seedling it's first couple of weeks until it has good root development  wich'means the roots are looking for fresh source of nutrients .......think of it like this....if you were a pot plant and and were planted in the dirt your roots would be in search of an unused supply of nutrients to sustain itsef' wich is the reason why the root system plays a big part in above soil growth and development.....if this makes sense ......be patient one and only they'll love ya' for being patient :hello:

11. Sounds like your having a few issues bud. Im going to be doing my own pc grow.. my ex needs not to know. Any, for the sprouting. I have the best choice for you and they are called jiffy pellets. You get like 25 per box and they cost maybe 3 bucks. All you do is soak them in warm water, pop the bean in the middle, and put it some where sorta dark. 2 days later you will have a sprout. The good thing about the pellets is that you can keep the sprount in it (water expands the pellet btw) and plant it.

Also, Miracle grow, as a lot of people will tell you, will burn the seedlings, as in those spots you speak of. The nutes in the mix are hot. When you go to walmart, to get the pellets, look for the jiffy potting mix. Its nute free i believe. Perfect for starting the girls. Id say wait atleast until a few leaves start branching out, like the first pic you posted, That one on the right is saying i am happy. Anyway, you wont need any nutes for a couple weeks. Water and the potting mix together will get it growing.

I've done this enough times to know its a cheap but sure fire way to start the grow. I should be a jiffy pellet advocate. They look cool too lol. Good luck man.

12. Thanks for you input! I actually switched from MG to what i believe is Scotts it has perlite in it.. When i get to Walmart ill get some pellets and maybe the soil.. I started or horribly and if the Sativa starts to die like the Indica then I'm gonna completely redo my growing technique. (soil,water,pots)My one and only http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1277267-Kronical's-First-Pc-Grow (Not Complete)