Kritical Mass with microorganisms

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by esquilache, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Hi family.

I am from Spain and I have been working in the cannabis sector for more than 14 years. I publish in most of the cannabis magazines here and this fact allowed me to know hundreds of growers. I have learned a lot from this people.

I definitely prefer organic marijuana. Specially when it comes to certain strains . Kritical Mass is one of them. Simply delicious to smell and taste…

I show you my last culture. It is a Kritical Mass, from the Spanish bank Mr Hide Seeds. I cultivated it in my balcony and using a Smart Pots (2 gallons). Good substratum and good water. But what I really remark is the enormous difference between using EM (Efficient microorganism) or not.

I germinated my seed (only one) in water and then put it in the container. But before this I watered the substratum with a good amount of microorganisms. I waited one week and them I placed my seeds in it. IN just one week these animals can thrive like crazy and multiplicate its cuantity. As they have organic food to eat, their propagation is exponential .

In other words, using the best genetics, the best substratum, container, nutrients (organic) and microorganisms, the quality is amazing.

I cultivated this jewel in winter. During the first 3 week I put the plant indoor (18/6). And immediately I placed the plant outdoor. In my area the climate is subtropical and the temperatures are a little cold at night. But this is good for the buds and resin. And I save a lot of money in electricity….

It is a shame you can smell this plant. Fruity, sweet and deep odor. And the effect is very long lasting. I definitely think that using microorganisms is essential to duplicate your quantity and quality.

Attached Files: