kris the crack pack......how do you keep every thing so fresh?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by underware_hero1, May 9, 2003.

1. well you have heard it all every thing from keeping your baggies in the fridge to keeping them burried! Ther most be your own secret way of keeping it fresh...please reply.....do tell me how you do it all. Keep it fresh after ya cut it....how long does it last...does the weather matter? tell me what you think and i will try it myself.

2. ???????????????keep it safe under your pillow?????????????

3. when i'm gonna store it long-term, i put a little peice, about the size of a dice, into a 20oz ball canning jar with the weed in it. after the entire chunk melts. i put the lid on and put it in a cool dark place. you might need a bigger chunk if it doesnt fill the jar with the white CO2 gas. you want the gas to fill the jar to the top.

P.S. do not, i mean, DO NOT put in the cube of dry ice and close the lid. the result will be either you out your stash away, and it blows the jar apart scattering bud everywhere, or you'll be holding it and lose your hand. CO2 explosions can be deadly, so be careful.;)

4. yes it would be safer, but CO2 is alot cheaper that one of those vacum (i'm starting a protest to change "vacuum" to "vacum") sealer thingys. but i suppose a vacum thing could be used for other stuff too.;)

5. depents on what your taking about. if your thinking of the bag vacum, then its not. the bags are electically charged and draw glands too them, which is a bad thing. if your thinking of the jar vacum, then yes it is better. the completly gasless enviroment is the best way to keep buds fresh. a bud could probably stay fresh for like 10 years in one of those things.

p.s. you should put a patition on your site about the vacum problem.;)

6. k, just makin sure. dont want those precious glands stickin to the bag;)

7. no low blo mo fo:D

hehe, kinda baked;)

8. I HAVE NEW NEWS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR PLANTS GROW TWISE AS FAST.

OK FIRST YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUR PLANT IN LIGHT FOR 12 HOURS THEN PUT WATER AND BABY POWDER MIX IT TOGETHER AND EASILY PORE IT IN TO THE POT.

BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU LET YOUR PLANTS SIT WITHOUT SUNLIGHT OR ANY KIND OF LIGHT BECAUSE IF YOUR PLANT HAS THE BABY POWDER MIXED WITH WATER RIGHT AFTER IT GETS OUT OF THE SUNLIGHT YOU MAY WIND UP SLOWING OR EVEN KILLING THE WAY IT GROWS.

SO MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY AND REMBER ME ON THE NEXT JOINT YOU SMOKE.

9. HIGH All, I thinks maybe kris put down the crack pack and pick up a book.

Could you (when you get back) explain it All to me...it's a new one and love to hear All the facts.

10. i highly doubt it will work, i imagine all it will do is stress your plant........Peace out........Sid

11. not something l have heard off or would try without a lot off convincing.

12. ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CAN TELL YOU HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH? BUT HOW DO YOU KEEP IT SO FRESH?

13. er...farther explain

keep what fresh? weed? weed plants?

n caps are evil :)

14. my friends and i are having a debate half of us say it is a plant and the rest are saying it is either a flower or both. and i want to be told what it really is by professionals. so please help me out.

15. what is the fastest (most healthiest way) you have made your plant grow?

16. i dont know man. i am so confused. i dont want to hurt my plant, but do u think miracle grow works? i want it to grow faster than it is now because i need to dry and sell soon. please help me.

17. what is the best way to cut leaves?

18. yes loose the caps.....and keep what fresh?...weed?..or your shoes.......or your clothes......i heard Daz is good........Peace out........

19. it can be done.....but by advanced growers, who can notice it's side effects.........Peace out.......Sid

20. pot...soil....light.....water......veg fert......flowering fert.......Peace out..........Sid