Kreayshawn (Swag Queen)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by icrazy2u, May 21, 2011.

1. Her style is based (like Lil B but 100000000x better). She uses dubstep beats. Really unique ass artist. She is really a true artist if you ever visit her site. And she finer then a ticket on the dash. White girl got skills. AND SHE SMOKE MADDDD WEED!!!! It doesn't get any better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY]YouTube - ‪KREAYSHAWN - BUMPIN BUMPIN *OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4]YouTube - ‪Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci‬‏[/ame]

2. is this post serious?

3. You listen to Tyler? She fucks wit him too. Hey, its better then that Nicki Minaj shit.

4. In my opinion, the beats are sick, but the rapper and lyrics are awful. Just my opinion.

5. I honestly thought that I would be more annoyed than I was. I enjoyed the beats.

6. Title should be drag queen

7. I've seen a lot of her Videos, she acts blacker then a lot of people, its annoying. And she can't rap for shit although the beats are okay and she can do some decent videowork.

8. Eternia would rip this bitch in half.

9. Thats what she's going to college for, video stuff.

10. thanks, on datpiff grabbing her mixtape now
    stay based

11. kreayshawn go hard! free v nasty!

12. Well she should stop because her editing blows as much as her music does.

13. i slightly like that 2nd song for the lulz, but the rest is just garbage.

14. Gnarly, Radical, on the block I magical, see me on yo college campus baggy full of adderall.

15. children can create rhymes like that.

16. Behold, the cancer of hip hop..

17. if she is like Lil B but 100000000x better, i do not want to hear what that kid sounds like.

18. #19 Dillinger, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
    I see pictures of this bitch on Tumblr all the time, I didn't know she made music

And apparently she smokes weed with Left Brain :laughing:

[​IMG]

Edit: Didn't realize this picture was from the video

19. You really don't want to listen to him. She gets a little of her style from him. There based.