Kreayshawn is just ignorant.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I lived in Nepal for a year right after the civil war ended.

Oakland isn't shit compared to that.

You must not have been there then.

2. Lol k. well when the entire thread disagrees with you, it looks like you are the one who hasn't ever been there.:p

3. Looks like I'm the only one who's lived in war-torn country AND oakland.

Good luck convincing me your opinion means shit.
    You're trying awful hard.

4. Lucky!

Dude,her shit is atleast as good as 90% of (mainstream)rap and hip-hop these days.All it's about is who has the most money,drugs,women,cars and swag.

:yummy: Nom nom nom nom nom.

Well I'm confused then,if you have lived in both places,then why are you saying you would never go to LA?Seeing as how LA isn't as bad as Oakland.

5. Why would you even compare Oakland to a war-torn country in Asia? :rolleyes:

6. I just don't like LA. Not my kind of place in general. I much preferred the time I spent in Arcata/Eureka/Redding. Much cooler, nicer people (to me), plus there's a lot of people in the mountains from my hometown so I like to visit.

7. Why would people on the internet make a big fucking deal about me not saying Oakland is tough?

Offended?

8. #148 fadeddd, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    It was just a question man. :p Why would I be offended?

That's not what ignorant means. Ignorant means someone is lacking knowledge in something or in general, or that they're uneducated. It's not about believing different things, it's about the non-existant roots of their beliefs because they don't know anything, or even their lack of proper beliefs because they don't have any evidence, proof, or knowledge to back them. All they have is opinions. And opinions (beliefs without facts) can be very ignorant.

9. Oh....Well you made it sound like LA was a rough area and more rough than Oakland in one of your previous posts.That's why I ask.

I agree though,the farther north you go in CA the people seem to be much nicer.

10. Pretty sure he said California gets worse the further south you get, which made me crack up. So many beautiful, peaceful areas down here. As if ghettos weren't distributed all through-out the state wherever there's heavily urbanized areas. There's bad areas everywhere.

11. Oh I agree,I live in Southern California as well and other than the heat,I love it.You have mountains,beaches,deserts,amusment parks,everything within a few hours drive.

12. I didn't say SoCal was ugly. On the contrary, living on 7th and Broadway in Santa Monica had its charm.

I just like it far less than mountains and redwoods. Oregon hippies have the best drugs anyway.

13. theres something about her that makes me wanna plow the fuck out of her.

I know its not her rapping though.

14. #154 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My idea of "proper" may be something much different than your idea of "proper."

Does that make you ignorant?

15. I just wanna fuck em, and that other girl in the video with the Chronic T shirt. Fuuck I find her irresistibly sexy.

16. #156 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    I agree with that =) but at the same time, calling someone ignorant just because they disagree or have a different opinion is just stupid.

For instance, im a conservative.

If I called every liberal I met ignorant because we have different views, does that mean hes wrong? Or do we just have differing views?

That's the point I was trying to make =)

Everyone has different opinions, just because your not comfortable agreeing with anothers doesn't mean their wrong.

Sorry if I came across as hostile, its just something that bugs me =) I apologize if I offended you, no hard feelings man :smoking:

17. #157 fadeddd, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    No? Proper might have been the wrong word, the point is that a belief is something you actively hold and have evidence or proof behind it. A belief is a statement that you believe is true. When I said a belief wasn't proper, I meant it didn't have any evidence, proof, etc, and therefore it's an opinion. And opinions are ignorant by default, or they're just personal preference and can't be substantiated either way (different kind of opinion)

But... that's... not what ignorant means...

[​IMG]

18. #158 flapflip, Aug 10, 2011
    Victory :cool:

Seriously though, thanks for your opinion. I understand what you mean, but I choose to go my own way with this one =)

19. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-tRJhYExV4[/ame]

And some of you people want to plow her?!