Kreayshawn is just ignorant.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 6, 2011.

1. This thread lasted longer than kreashawns entire musical career.

I knew it...

:D

2. I don't see what the big deal is. So she had a hit with "gucci gucci". So what!

It's just music! I don't see why so many people waste all this energy on something negative....

When I don't like a song or artist, I don't listen and then I keep on going being a fan of the music I like

I checked out kreayshawn and she's got some good tracks.....I won't even bother with the ones I didn't like

:)

3. I don't see why people are so concerned with what people spend their energy towards.

If I want to make fun of Kreayshawn, who are you to tell me I shouldn't? I like to voice my opinion.

And plus, we called it. Didn't take for long for her to be forgotten.

4. lolwut?
    It's hard to stay relevant and drop new shit when you're busy touring
    Just wait :cool:
    Plus V Nasty has a whole tape with Gucci dropping next month

5. Kreayshawn isn't forgotten. She's still got fans

I'm still checking out her music...... :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQQUtEnbRs]SEXY CHICK KREAYSHAWN *OFFICIAL HD* COOKIN' AND DANCING TO LIL B COOK DANCE NOW CHEF MCNASTY - YouTube[/ame]

7. Aw, look at her entire fanbase.

Right here on GC.

8. I don't really like her her flow sounds like mc chris...I dont really like girl rappers anyways snow tha product is alright on some songs

9. Haha have you seen her "pics"? shaking my head.

10. ur avatar says it all:wave:

11. but are you voicing anything we haven't heard before?

i retract my respect for kreayshawn, she's wack. lil deb could still get it doe. :cool:

12. its all about lil debbie bro these squares need to get on that

13. Who cares if you've heard it before? That can be applied to 99% of things said on this forum in general.

14. Aw, where have you been, kid?

15. i care.

16. i been living my life bro where u been? and please dont call me a kid i prolly have more hair on my balls then u do on your chin

17. proof that america is defintely on its way down...

18. Lil Debbie isn't in the White Girl Mob anymore

19. That's not a bet you wanna make, kiddo.

That or you need to trim down your balls because I get approached in public for how big my beard is.

20. LOLOL pics i dont believe u