Kreayshawn is just ignorant.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I haven't even seen them yet, besides, isnt pre-teen 12 years old? She probably had no clue what she was saying. Deer in the headlights.

2. #882 Johnny Blazed, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011

man this bitch is a internet 1 hit wonder rapper sorry your a fan didnt mean to offense but that shit was 100% the truth

not saying young black dudes dont fall for the same shit but not the ones living in the hood they wont be caught dead listening to a white girl talkin that gucci prada shit unless they wanna get laughed at like a mofo

and serioulsy if there was more black people on here talkin bout rap it would waaayyyy different trap rap damn sure wouldnt be looked down on

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=806tX9ZN9GI&NR=1[/ame]

3. I'm not even talking about her specifically

I always hear people saying "he/she is a white rapper"

I just think that's an extremely close minded view

4. I approve of the leaked noods.

5. It's only like one picture, and she had at least most of her current tattoos.

6. #886 Blunted Hogwash, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    There's more than one, I'm leaning towards two, maybe three at the most.

edit: Four.

7. ^You will send them to me via pm :devious:

8. I want to fuck Kreayshawn and Lil Debbie.

9. Then you should punch yourself for hanging out with try hard rappers who use simple lyrical rhyme patterns.

Re-read what I originally put, because in your reply you insulted yourself ;)

10. All these people making such a huge deal out of a white chick using the word ***** are the ignorant ones, its 2011, we aren't segregated anymore, newsflash, white, black, latinos, asians, indian, etc -- we all live in the hood, we all hang out, we aren't all segregated.

She from cali, I am from NYC, its the same here, its a melting pot, I am latin, and I got hundreds of black, white asian, indian and every other race as friends, and they consider me their *****, and I consider them my *****.

Come to NYC you gonna have people of every race on the planet using the word *****, and they aren't using it is a disrespectful way, its the culture, its the generation, shit is what it is.

in NYC, ***** is like saying "dude", or "bud" or"homie", and its the same in Cali, when you got a group of friends who all mixed with a lot of black and latino in the mix, everyone in the group gonna be using the word ***** if they part of the hip hop culture, just how it is.

If you take it wrong, or disrespected, that shit your problem, cause she ain't racist in the least, she ain't saying it disrespectful, and theres a huge difference between N!ggA and N!ggER, and if you don't understand that I just can't explain it to you.

The only people who seem to have a problem with this, is people from the south, where it isn't like Cali and NY where its a melting pot, and theres dozens of races in the same hood, all friends with each other.

She just a product of her environment, and she ain't gonna change up her vocubalury for some *****s who don't know her and just want her to fit into this box and dress, act and talk a certain way because of the color of her skin, now that is ignorant. The color if your skin has nothing to do with how you act, your personality is mainly based on your upbringing, family, friends, environment, etc.....

Thats like saying a well spoken black man who grew up in a upper class family and went to harvard, is acting white, because he isn't speaking ignorantly, but a white girl from oakland who was born and raised in the hood, and in out and out of jail, who dresses and speaks a certain way, is "acting black" -- it just don't make no fucking sense.

Is v-nasty a good rapper? Nah, personally I don't like her music, but I respect her that she keeps it real, and she isn't going to act different on camera because people expect white people to act and talk a certain way, come to NYC and you gonna hear white people saying ***** all day long, shit is nothing, I don't see the big deal..... Half these rappers saying she shouldn't say *****, say ***** in their own damn songs, so wtf kind of shit is that.... V-nasty lives in the hood and she got respect from the *****s in her community, so either do something about it or shut the fuck up about it, she keeps it real and she ain't gonna fake it and change up the way she talks cause *****s can't handle a white bitch who is hood.

11. #892 AllOver, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    no offense but you sound like a fucking geek. "i cant hang out with you b.c. you have simple lyrical rhyme patterns! nyuahhhhhh!"

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

12. wunschshreck dont even trip bro out here in the bay area , where these white girls r from, u got asians sayin ***** even hindus, we got over that word years ago my dude its just a word.

13. exactly same out here in NYC man.

14. You sound like a retard

"dur dur i rap about money pay me plz dur dur herp"

oh no offense :wave:

15. #896 AllOver, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    First of all I never said i was friends with any of these *****s. i just said i knew a lot of em trying to make it in rap. you are the retard for assuimg that im friends with them.

And even if I was, I like to be friends with people based on their personality and character traits, not how well they can rhyme. If my friend was making whack raps but was a chill dude who always had my back, then i wouldnt exile him for some lame raps. yall take this hip hop shit too far.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

16. I exile people for lame raps.

17. Damn... dont make me start postin vids of fat black pregnant bitches fighting in parking lots.

Black people are just as fucked up and retarded as white people.

Get out of here with that racist shit.

18. dur dur i rap about politics and the hood dur dur
    i can do it too

19. Black people can't afford internet let alone computers, fuck outta here.