Kreayshawn is just ignorant.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 6, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

2. This was the worst video I've ever seen in my life. It'd rather watch the a real time video of the inside of my colon through a tube w/ a camera on it.

That girl is just repulsive in every possible way. Pure ignorance.

3. She's annoying as fuck! The backing tune sounds like some B-movie music mixed with a hip-hop beat; that could actually work in theory, but she's fucked it up majorly. Top that off with uninspired lyrics.

I love all sorts of music and on most occasions I'll respect the fact that people enjoy the music that I don't. But not this time. This is just full-on crap.

4. #864 christymich, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011

Gucci gucci

5. So whats goin on with kreashawn nowadays??

She got any new songs out lately??

6. That shit droppin with Snoop soon!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrM-ehPsDY4]Nardwuar vs. Kreayshawn - YouTube[/ame]
    and that just came out today lol

7. how is an 80s prostitute getting more exposure than way better artist such as asap rocky and spaceghost purrp?

8. Simple lyrical rhyme scheme = nuts ridden by general population.

9. nah that doesnt make sense. that means anyone can get big off the rap game. and i know a lot of *****s that try to get big but dont make the cut. i think its cuz shes a white girl

10. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

11. Snoop does collabs with anyone these days.

12. I think Snoop is one of the most over-rated rappers of all time

13. Fuuuuuuuuuck......this is still around? Wasn't this posted in like July?

14. I think Snoop post-1999 is over-rated, but before that he was definitely on the top of the game.

15. Critics of Kreayshawn's music cite cultural appropriation and "exploitation of black culture". West Coast rapper, Game, released a diss track "Uncle Otis" where he criticized Kreayshawn for her alleged use of the word '*****' when paraphrasing a DMX quote.

Zolot sparked more controversy during a televised freestyle, wherein she insulted Rick Ross, calling him "fake". She later retracted her statements and described it as a misunderstanding.

However, she began insulting Ross again a few days later in a broadcast on UStream, calling him "fake", making negative remarks about his body weight, and stating that "he can't rap." These remarks eventually led to an altercation between Kreayshawn's manager, Stretch, and Rick Ross's entourage during the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards.

The same night, while Zolot was attending the awards ceremony, her Twitter account was compromised by an anonymous hacktivist group, who posted nude photos of Zolot, which she claimed were taken when she was underage. Shortly after the incident, Zolot posted the following on her Tumblr account:

"All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this shit ain't my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!"

I thought that was funny.

16. yeah, those pre-teens sure are getting a lot of tattoos these days.

17. 60 pages about a 1 hit wonder GC has gone to fuckin hell i wish more black people came on GC :(

white people get with the trendy internet shit black folk really know whats hot in the clubs, streets, parties if you aint there smokin drinkin livin it u dont know what i mean

18. womp womp

19. That's a pretty ignorant statement man

Your color has nothing to do with what you listen to or hear

Instead of looking at her as a "female rapper" or a "white rapper" (which is such a close-minded view) just accept her as a rapper in general

If you don't feel it, don't listen to it