Kreayshawn is just ignorant.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Has anyone heard this bitch except me?
    She's fucking horrible.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4]‪Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    I sat through that whole video contemplating if she's actually trying or not.

2. hater
    dont take it too seriously

3. Yes I have and I had forgotten about it until now, because I don't give things I dislike more publicity by posting it on a big message board ha ha.

4. it just irks me a bit.

5. What the fuck did I just watch?

6. #6 TexRx, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    Thanks for cueing up my track!

<~~~ presses play!

:)

[​IMG]

7. good song, haters just jealous bo

8. Listen to it a few times,then it becomes addictive.

Plus her and Dj Lil Debbie are hotties.Watch this video,they're fuckin HOT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd0DLTDR0AM]‪Bandmating: Kreayshawn & L1L D3BB13 (Interview).mov‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

9. idk pretty much if you "hate" her songs your whats wrong with society, people who judge. Her music is just THAT! MUSIC, either u like it or dont.

But people will try and judge her, is she fake, is she real? cmon now op..

btw i think gucci gucci is a real! originality! was bumpin it gettin in n out other day and errbody was starin :D

10. #10 ZarTheDragon, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    She didn't even write the lyrics lol shes a joke....

i feel bad for the dude who wrote all her songs then she dicked him with that sony deal for 7 figures and his ass is still broke.

but i hate v-nasty smdh

11. exactly i don't like her cause the song is bad.. i don't like her because the song is bad and she didn't even write it. what a rapper

12. #12 fadeddd, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    There will always be a market for this kind of catchy pop shit. Little white girls are bound to fall in love with that hook. :rolleyes: Hating on it is pointless though, just ignore it. I just pretend fake ass musicians and fake ass people don't exist.

13. you're hatin cause she isn't a basic bitch like every other rapping bop?

14. If you think kreayshawn is ignorant, you should check out her friends.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWgVbqMbMck[/ame]

"i'm the realest out right now"

15. dude it aint you style so quit listening and stop bitching.

The joint is hot. I thought it wasjunk when I first heard it... but shit goes hard.

16. She's a fucking joke. She's hideous, can't write her own shit, can't edit her own videos right and is as "basic" as those other bitches. Like little pseudohardass cunts like her aren't a dime a dozen anymore.

Lil Debbie is hot as fuck though

17. ^upset.

18. I fucks with Kreayshawn

I've been bumping KittysXChoppas for awhile

You dudes take music too seriously, just enjoy the shit.

19. About what, exactly?