KrAzY ToKa's Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by kRaZy tOkA IVXX, Oct 11, 2007.

1. plant looks almost dead :'( might be worth restarting unless u can create a miracle and whats the point of growing in a pc case i understand the fans are already there but unless its like a server case there wouldnt be much room :\ im using a 6ft wide by 2ft deep closet working great for me my plants r about the same height but mine have too much ph but will be fixed shortly :D bought some ph down and some natural spring water :D

2. that was almost 12 days ago. i havent been able to shoot some pics for an update but i am going to today.

3. Day 35

So its Day 35, and just a few days ago i began training my little girl with some LST, with the training for now she is only a few inches tall but very wide spread. as of now i notice 5 possible budsites.

I believe i am going to veg all this week and get the max amount of growth this week as i possibly can then switch the lighting to 12/12 next sunday.

I am going to be visiting the hydroshop for some flowering nutes, does anyone have any suggestions i would really like to try out some of the Advanced Nutrient brand nutes. The PH Down from them has worked amazingly and i notice the rate of growth increasing daily. here are some pictures i snapped last night.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Day 36

I went to the hardware store and bought some new 2700k lights for when i decide to flower in a few weeks. I also fimmed 4 bud sites and im waiting to see what happens hopefully i could see the new growth tips within 3 more days.

I am also trying to construct some type of Screen at the moment and cant really decide what to make it out of :-\ .

5. hey brother nice gro. one of your girls looked very close to dying earlier..nice recovery man they look much better. and do you have a fan blowing onto the plants? i suggest that man it helps make them so much stronger

6. I have an exhaust fan right by the lights and 2 intake fans below. ill snap a few pictures once i get my camera back :-\ . I also made my Screen its SICK and free another update coming soon!!

7. Hey dude... I made some comments early on before the grow started... But glad to see you got it started. NICE recovery from the start though, id suggest going with a premade organic soil next time though, unless this one doesnt give you anymore problems. Looks like you might still be giving them a little too much water... How often are you watering and how much are you giving them? Other than that, plants are looking MUCHO better :)

Keep it up dude... I'll be watching more often :)

8. in the first pic at 11-18-2007, 08:00 PM ... the page before this it looks as all tho maybe u planted 2 beans n one cup?'** ( 2 seeds n one cup) cuz it looks like one of thos girs/guys is wrappin arund th other? maybe a miscue on my behalf but watch it n let me know . that would cause quite the tangle n cause the other to die n future growth*...? good luck best wishes. operationlooks greatttt for a small growth spot still gonna be lookin towards a small smount of stank towards flowering thinik thats a problem?

9. Hey bro thanks for tuning into my grow. I dont know if you saw that I stated in the beginning of my journal I was using a pretty crappy medium until about 2 weeks into the grow when i mixed my own purely organic non soil mix.
    5 parts pete moss
    3 parts perilite
    2 parts mushroom compost.

Also when you said you think I am over water, I really dont believe so. From the pictures it kind of shows like its droopy a bit but that is because I have been using LST to keep the height down and new growth happy. I usually water about 200ml per week in my half gallon pot, also I have a mister that daily i will spray the foliage with water.

If you checked out my previous pictures you would see that it is only one plant within that pot. I am using ScroG/LST to control the height.

I'm waiting for these damn pics to get sent thru my email then i could show you it. I also recently made my homemade carbon scrubber so the stink is really not going to be existent outside of the box.

10. Be careful with the foliar watering, if a fat waterdrop gets on there it can magnify the light ;). Definitely made a huge recovery from before though, glad to see it's going well.

11. Ahh... Yes I did miss that part in the beginning about the soil, and I did not notice the LST >_< So i retract my statements haha But yes, nice recovery from the bad soil part. Again.. I'll be watching this with interest :)

G'luck Bro :wave:

12. how are u powering the fans?

13. lets see some new pics Toka, i wanna see how that thing is coming along. hopefully its getting stronger and bigger.

14. how are u powering the fans?

15. Hey Toka.. Lets see some updated pics bro :)

I had to chop my two dudes down, but i have one seed thats rearing its little sprout as we speak... Literally :) And i'm not so sure about the other one... I'll have to wait a few days.. But it sprouted as fast as my last two so hopefully its not another dude lol

For all you other dudes... Check this thread out for powering your fans with a 12v adapter.. I'm not sure if Tokas doin the same thing, but its one solution if not the one your looking for.

Woops.. forgot the link lol
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-roo...ur-pc-axial-fans-12v-adapter.html#post1889572

16. Sounds like you got your fan arrangment backwards. You want negative pressure in the box, so I think you should have 2 exhaust and 1 intake instead of the other way around. Neat little grow box dude :wave:

17. Quick update hehe i know its been a long time I am truely sorry guys but with school, work, and life its been tough being able to take shots. I have lost count of the days, im still veging her for a little longer I cut a clone a while ago and it turned out to be female so I am definite it is a she :). I also have another project that is forming which is a 250w hps/mh 3fth 2ftdep 2wd box being built for a friends project.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. I am going to have to try that out for myself. Looking good bro!

19. in EARLIER days for about the 50 days it was under a little more training then strings to keep it up like that. I would advice cutting up those metal close hangers and making little U shapes to stake them in the ground like little tee's or something to kind of force the branches to grow down and accross then the light will make fan leaves into kolas :) The plant that is growing is just a mere experiment to see what LST, Topping, Fimming, and ScroG could do =p

20. Thats fucking awesome!:):eek::D