Krazi tries his hand at growing...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KraziHare, May 20, 2003.

1. I bought an eighth of some nice dank last weekend and lo and behold there were a few nice seeds in there, one of which was still green and attached to the bud. It's almost summer time, I have five seeds, and I want to start growing very badly.

What to do?

I could start a little grow room in my closet (3' deep, 5 wide and 9 feet from floor to ceiling with white walls)

or I could try to squeeze one or two plants into this area in my backyard where a bunch of wild plants grow. The problem with this is that it would be difficult to find a place for it where it'd get enough sun (there's a tree next to the area so it's mostly shaded) and big red buds would still be rather conspicuous amongst all that greenery.

If I grow indoors it would take me a couple weeks to get the necesarry money for equipment.

Any suggestions would be useful, I don't have any real experience growing but I've skimmed through the growing forums every now and then and would be willing to learn whatever's necesarry.

2. Try putting it in a pot and outdoors for your first time. That way when its get to growing you can move it around to find the best spot in your yard.

Most newbies kill their first attempts so its better to try the least expensive method on your learning curve.

3. good luck krazi! i just started my first indoor grow too. i used clones though. acually this week i gotta go to homedepot and petsmart to get my 150watt HPS and my SWC bubbler supplies:D

4. how much does crappy HPS lights cost? jus wondeirng.....

5. cheapest i've found is ~$60;)