krayzie bone goat rapper of

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Krayziee3, Mar 31, 2014.

1. all time or what

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. naw u triipin

3. what is a goat rapper?

4. White jesus used to battle rap on the streets of New york city back in the late eighties before he made a name for himself and signed a couple contracts.

It turned into a cover up after the biggie and 2pac ordeal and nobody ever heard from White Jesus again.

He took the bad road and turned into a junkie going in and out of halfway homes and rehab centers. about 5 years ago though someone 'thinks' they witnessed him walking out of popeyes chicken with a family sized bag of food. 
    They ended up concluding it was just some hippy kid that lived down the street in some alley way.

Nobody has heard from or seen him since that day. Rumors have spread that he lives on an island in the south pacific where he breeds small dogs and teaches to southern hospitality and table manners.

whether its true or  not im not sure.

5. You again??? Go that way man...

For real though, when you gonna tell me where you live so we can meet and you can teach me how I'm a 'wank' then 'beat me up'?

6. I heard 2Pac. I must comment on this seeing as I am 2Pac and when anything 2Pac related is mentioned, 2Pac should be notified. 

2Pac.

7. Wait, did I mention 2Pac???

PS: OP, eat shit. Fly shit.

8. nigga i dont know why your talkin about your 2pac but i got a fuckin 6pac in my fridge bitch...  bout ta get turnt bitch.  what nigga

9. 6pac? pssssshhhhh lightweight.... what bitch :smoking:

10. Well it's down to a 6pac because I drank the other 18

11. ....Well I have no response to THAT.

12. ...khan

13. #13 Dr. Errl Hammond- B.H.O., Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    lol...omg....fallling over laughing

pretty sure it is supposed to mean Greatest Of All Time...

too funny......you young  kids with your goat rap and saggy pants.