Krave Glass Circ Perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by magic_oj, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Just got this at my local HS. Paid 95 dollars no tax. Hits so smooth and clears fast as hell. Came with a built in glass screen that i have yet to clog. Ask for any photo's and i'll get back to you soon.

Attached Files:

2. what a awesome fucking deal man, nice own!

milk please!

3. damn, looks real nice. can't believe it was only 95

4. I'll do a milk tomorrow because my girlfriend has my camera.

And yeah i know the price was unreal; once i saw it i knew i had to own it.

5. [quote name='"canibuss"']damn, looks real nice. can't believe it was only 95[/quote]

Totally agree I really startin to think my Sheldon black 6 arm bubbler was a fuckin rip, that krave looks bitchen. But to the Sheldon's defense the glass quality is the best I've ever owned.

6. [quote name='"twister1616"']

Totally agree I really startin to think my Sheldon black 6 arm bubbler was a fuckin rip, that krave looks bitchen. But to the Sheldon's defense the glass quality is the best I've ever owned.[/quote]

The glass is a little thin and if it dropped there is a good chance it'd break. But for 95 bucks you really can't beat it. Gonna hook it up to my vape as soon as i get the attachment.

7. I came across this topic on Google, so sorry for the bumb. I just picked up one of these for $70 today. Highly recommend it, even at $95 it's a good solid piece that can hit great.

Some people might knock the size of it, but it's small size is what drew me to even buy it.

8. nice bubbler.
    also that disk diffused slider will never clog on ya.ive crammed those same style sliders full of dense chunky nugs and put hash on top,still didnt clog.

9. What a god damned steal!!!!

10. [quote name='"ry4"']I came across this topic on Google, so sorry for the bumb. I just picked up one of these for $70 today. Highly recommend it, even at $95 it's a good solid piece that can hit great.

Some people might knock the size of it, but it's small size is what drew me to even buy it.[/quote]

Yeah i love this thing man... How much water do you put? I use a lot less then in this picture. Was still testing the levels haha. I put it the second line of the E

11. krave stuff seems to be decent quality, but not great. i have a krave 9 arm bubbler, it was a little more expensive (125), mostly because the 9 arm perc is removable for cleaning with a 40 or 50 something mm joint, with a 14mm for the slide. the outside glass seems solid, if i dropped that half of it say off a table into carpet, only thing i would be worried about breaking is the mouthpiece. however im very confident the 9 arm perc would break into 10 pieces of that got dropped.

the one issue i have seen with the krave melon ball or showerhead or whatever they are calling that perc in the OP pic and the ones like it, is that the perc itself is the most fragile part. i have seen several of those where the glass in between the slits in the perc breaks off, leaving a giant hole and killing all peculation, all the air just rushes through the big hole and doesnt get diffused through the small slits. so be real careful cleaning it and handling it.

12. I understand your concern. HOWEVER, while tree percs tend to break easily when made with cheap glass (I know, i had a cheap tree ash catcher once) showerheads are one solid piece of glass, not multiple pieces jointed together. OP probably won't have to worry about it too badly.

13. the krave glass perc like the OP has are the specific ones i have seen break like that, both the short style one like his, and even more so for the rounder more melon ball looking percs from them.

as for mine, its not the quality of the glass, its the design that worries me. for example my liquid science 10 arm tree perc is exactly like your prob thinking of, a large tube that comes down from the slide joint that branches off to the 10 trees somewhere between half and 2/3 the way down.
    on my krave piece, that large tube does not exist, its the slide, then a chamber inside the large 50 ish mm joint, each of the 9 arms comes separately off the large 50 ish mm joint. each one is stand alone, and like 8 inches long, with the only support being 2 circles of very small glass balls holding each arm to the one next to it, at 1/3 and 2/3 the way down.
    the arm tubes are just so long and small, with such little support or reinforcement, that i think they will shatter off the large joint piece if i so much as tipped it over. i feel this way because i had a cheap crap glass 4 arm bubbler very similar to this that i knocked over into its side, and the all broke right off. the krave is nicer glass that that junk piece was, but its still not good or thick enough to avoid this problem IMO.

14. anyone know where you can get this glass online?

15. i got mine at a LHS, havent seen much of it online. i typed krave glass bubbler in google, and looked through 8 pages and couldnt find even a pic of my bubbler to post here, much less one for sale.

16. nice piece fool

17. Dude If the slide came with it my lhs sells the slide for 45 alone.

18. lmao anyone would be stupid to buy that....

you can a dd slide for like $30..

19. I searched through almost every page after typing Krave Glass in on google and found nothing. Not much info on the glass other than the 2 different forum posts I have :D

Regardless, great piece for a great price! I've been vaping with my EQ through it for days and I'm lovin it