Kratom

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dzk, Oct 23, 2008.

1. This shit has kept me off of benzos. It works wonders for addiction. It's not something you necessarily get "high" off of but it can make you feel quite relaxed and content. Helps tremendously with back pain and anxiety. It is 100 percent legal here in the US and quite cheap. If you want sources PM me. However, it is both physically and psychologically addictive as it hits the opiate receptors so do be careful. I have experienced extremely unpleasant withdrawal after 4x a day use for a month.

2. How are you taking it? I've tried smoking it in a bowl but it didn't do shit. I have an oz of the high quality "super-indo" Kratom. I'd love to get a buzz off this stuff, but I haven't found an effective way yet.

3. DO NOT SMOKE! LOL!!!! Take 6-7g of powdered kratom, pour in 2-3 oz of hot but not boiling water and mix vigorously until it dissolves. Then add 8-10oz of orange juice and mix until its all disolved together. Then drink and enjoy! Drink on an empty stomach. If you need anymore info PM i can hook you up with vendors and forums dealign specifically with kratom. Its not for everyone but its something i enjoy quite a bit!

4. For those who aren't trying to kick an addiction or get rid of some back pain, what are the recreational values of Kratom. Like, would it make for a chill afternoon if I drank some? Also, what are some good combos for Kratom and other recreational drugs?

5. its good for recreational use, and great with a little ganja:smoke:

6. I love kratom. Yeah you can't smoke it for effect. You either make tea or "toss and wash". I cap my mine to help control dosing. I don't have a scale but I usually take 2.5-3 tsps.

Some of the extracts will fuck you up if you take too much, but its not a head high like weed, its more of a whole body intoxication. I get mine from kratomcats.net, free shipping and you always get free samples. Very chill. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach (or nearly empty).

7. I had a great time with Kratom, then came the nausea shortly afterwards. I never did it again. Just not my thing, I guess. :confused:

8. Ah yeah, that can happen the first few times. I forgot to mention, take it on an empty stomach, but eat something at the first sign of nausea, it usually goes right away.

It's far more stoney than it is a high.

9. it can be recreational, similar to codeine but with a stimulant edge. mix with ganj or even alcohol (be careful with alc tho cuz nausea could be an issue). empty stomach. kratomcats is my prefered vendor. nausea can occur especially at first. i dont get nausea anymore tho. if youre looking for something to totally fuck you up, look somewhere else. it can be pretty subtle compared to other drugs such as harder Rx opiates... oh yeah and i found kratom + mushrooms to be very fun, although i would recommend being experienced with both before attempting...