Kpins

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NOTaPIE, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Before whenever I took kpins under the tongue, I would feel them basically right away. Lately it seems, whenever I take kpins under the tongue I don't feel them. I know they worked because I black out, but then I don't really feel them and I can't tell how long it took for me to black out. Any idea what's causing this?

2. has this been after constant use or did you stop a while and you just started again?

3. just try eating them or dropping them in a glass of soda and letting them dissolve.. I did that when I was prescribed them and it never failed to hit me in 5 minutes and leave me pretty spaced.

4. i dont know... are you on any other medications? maybe some thing is reacting with it badly, because ive never blacked out.. but whenever ive recreationally done kpins was popping like, 3mg, so i'm not very knowledgable to get kinda fucked up for a few hrs..but if you got a script, i'd maybe tell a doctor youre passing out, unless youre taking more than the recommended dose, which i guess you probably are...

as far as not feeling it under the tongue, are you referring to how quickly it hits you or even feeling it (if under the tongue made you feel it more than ingesting?) cause if you just arent feeling it when you put it under your tongue, youve maybe got some tolerance if thats even possible to build with benzos, but im gonna assume it is... idk, im not too knowledgable on kpins, my pops just got a script :rolleyes:

so, i really don't know, and my post contributes nothing.

5. This just started happening the past couple of times. And whenever I black out i just sleep, and supposedly it's near impossible to wake me up or to get through to me. I've recently started taking concerta, but that had already worn off so I don't think it matters. I'll try just eating them tomorrow.

6. Sounds like you're just becomming more tolerant of the drug. What dosage do you usually take to get high?

7. Benzos will make you pass out and sleep and/or give you anterograde amnesia where you forget what you did while under the influence. Maybe you should try something else? Kpins are def my favorite but atavan isn't bad.

8. Yeah, but once i fall asleep i basically go comatose. This happened on my usual dose of 3 and when i took 4. I think I'll stop the concerta for a bit, then try to see if that's the problem.

9. Kpins make me impossible to wake up too.. It's just the drug man I'm tellin you.

10. i think it's the concerta because it doesn't make sense for this to just start happening by itself. if it's not your concerta then idk :\

11. I took well over 9mg and didn't even blackout, didn't feel shit for that matter. I've been prescribed .5mg twice daily for the past few months, but I never suspected that such a high amount would do nothing with a low tolerance.

12. Blacking out on benzos is just you forgetting what you did. Benzos fuck with your memory but to different degrees with different people.