Kottonmouth Kings

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by CaptainCannibal, Mar 31, 2009.

1. awesome.

/discuss

2. Other than the annoying ignorrant asshole 'hardcore' bro's there music isn't that bad at all, some are pretty chill.

3. I'm not a big fan of KMK but I love Potluck signed on Suburban Noize

4. That's the only thing that bugs me as well. They all seem so.. annoying.

But songs like "Where I'm Going?" are nice to toke to.

5. big fan.

i don't find them annoyin. not sure why any of you do. guessing mostly because your jealous. but i'm sure some of you have a real reason.

6. #6 abnormldood, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    KMK is good for wake n' bakes. Usually listen to either Tangerine Sky or Proud To Be a Stoner lol. Favorite song is probably Weed War, that song is the shit.:D I smoked some Purple Urkle backstage with them at a concert before in Cleveland, they're pretty chill dudes.

7. I just saw them a while ago in Pittsburgh. It was CRAZY. EVERYONE had joints lit up. And like no one had any idea what was going on. Major good times.

8. I listened to the Kottonmouth Kings WAY before I started blazing and now that I do it only makes their music sound so much better to me. I would KILL to see KMK play live. Potluck ain't too bad either and I think that their supposed to be coming down to my area sometime soon so I'm gonna have to find that out:smoke:

Subnoize Souljah Fo' Lyfe
    MMFWCL

9. there chill at moments
    not all the time
    i like kingspade better cus its more rap

10. mr smalls? if so, i was prob there.

twiztid has a concert on april 28 i think.. at mr smalls. i'll most likely be there. a friend called me a few hours ago and said he would buy my ticket as a b-day present. we just gotta find a ride, pretty sure we found one, but have to confirm it.

11. Not crazy about KMK. If they had some deeper lyrics and some songs about something other than weed they would be tolerable. Too many other rap groups out there with a much better sound and smarter, more mature lyrics, KMK just can't compare. It's all preference though. Oh, and daddy x just sucks... D-loc can spit pretty fast though (listen to midwest choppers)

12. Listen to:
    One day
    It ain't easy
    Proud to be a stoner
    Can anybody hear me
    Lookin' up (Kingspade, 2 members FROM KMK)
    That's how it goes (KINGSPADE)
    Peace of mind

I dont know what you've been listenin' to from then, but these are such deep songs.

13. You forgot to mention "Where I'm Goin'?" and "Pack Your Bowls" and "Friends":smoke:.

Listening to "Proud to be a Stoner" right now. Great song.

14. hey don't forget positive vibes!!! makes me think about summer:hello:

15. you guys forgot the song "time" off their new album
    that shit is deep
    i like listening to there songs that mean more than smoking weed while i blaze
    nice and chill

16. Exactly how I feel.