Korean Natural Farming

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by MaineDave, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I have a question about IMO's. I understand the importance of using IMO's when growing outside. But for an indoor grower, would a more specific microorganism be more beneficial, since you are controlling the environment? Also what microorganisms are available to purchase for me to make imo4?

Sent from my VS987 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Roots organic organism xl
    Mammoth p
    Fish shit
    There's a bunch brotha

3. Or you can jus skip them all completely and enjoy great results with a straight hydro set up without beneficials.

Beneficials have there place in organics but I'm skeptical about the extent of their usefulness, unless you are trying to combat pathogens and break down organic stuff.

My opinion only - take with a grain of salt

• Like Like x 1
  4. I use them personally I see better results using them compared to not using them but I am in soil using organic nutes i made the switch from hydro long ago and have never looked back like he said though this is just my opinion

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fresh worm castings or even quality compost will have all the microorganisms you need.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, MY opinion, man.

6. I think when collecting IMO, it's more a question of bacterial or fungal dominated stock your collecting, and how it affects the plant. For instance, my bamboo collected IMO seems to do something totally different than my rotten wood fungal IMO . I use the bacterial one to inoculate my fermented fruit juice for late flower weeks. Seems to have a positive effect on terpenes vs. Control plant without. Lactic acid is dosed once a month to assist in decomposition , etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk