Koolaid Bongwater

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HolderOfTheBong, Aug 22, 2012.

1. YEP! It happened.

So Basically i had my group of friends over this weekend and while i was getting my bong ready in the kitchen one of my friends suggested that i put Koolaid in my bong.

I was against the idea saying it wouldn't do anything but everyone jumped on the bandwagon and told me to put koolaid in it. I figured "Its only one session, fuck it" So i went for it and put some grape Koolaid in my bong.

Thought it wouldn't do anything, i was wrong. Normally when i smoke bud i cough like a motherfucker for the first few hits but this time it felt smooth. I dont really know if it was because of the water or the type of strain but i enjoyed it, i also noticed that i tasted koolaid after every hit, which was also awesome. Im not planning to do this on the regular but on possibly on special occasions. Any of you blades ever do anything like this?

2. I used to use the flavored water stuff. Made it taste like berries. Koolaid seems like it would be really thick though.

3. I have used mio before. That worked out nicely

4. When I was 15, right after my first harvest my friends and I had pounds from all our grows combined. We would invite over the whole neighborhood and go through bigass smoke sessions, going through at least an ounce a day, around 4 ounces on a normal day, no joke. We would get bored of smoking so we started using different different beverages in the bongs. We used apple juice, orange juice, melted otter pops, jack daniels, tea, milk, beer, and one night while drinking someone pissed in one of the bongs. Definitely stayed away from that bong haha. Surprisingly the milk wasn't bad, it gave it a creamy taste and I guess a lot of hookah bars fill their hookahs with milk.

5. Really now? I have some mio energy. Was the taste strong? Im gonna try this along with the milk

6. No thanks...

When I had my super shitty bong when I was in highschool I tried like everything.

Diet Pepsi, coke, juice, flavored waters, beer and etc pretty much anything I enjoyed drinking high...:D

Most made the weed taste like shit.

Nothing beats water.

7. I wonder if colored people do this :laughing:

Sorry I had too :eek:

8. What makes this post hilarious is, Im black and my friend that suggested this is too lmfao :D

9. O_O

Mind fucking blown.

I'm doing that shit the next chance I get. xD

10. man i need a bong

11. [​IMG]

tried Perrier once.
    it wasn't bad.

12. Lemon water is the shit. Take some lemon juice and add it to the bong water...victory.

13. I wouldn't put anything with sugar in my bong for the simple fact that inhaling sugar is bad for the lungs. I hope you adventurous tokers don't die smoking kool aid.

14. #14 HolderOfTheBong, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012

Yeah this is why i was on the edge about it.

I just read the back of a koolaid pack and it doesn't contain any sugar by itself. When i try this again im just gonna mix the pack of koolaid with water and put it in there, kind of like a sugarless concentrate.

15. throw some arizona fruit punch in there...lol

16. [quote name='"Bluntman209"']I wouldn't put anything with sugar in my bong for the simple fact that inhaling sugar is bad for the lungs. I hope you adventurous tokers don't die smoking kool aid.[/quote]

You do know hookha tobacco is coated in sugar right? Lol sometimes people buy those hookha flavoring drops and use it on bud to give it a good taste and that's sugar too

17. what part of the 209 you live in? im in lodi

18. i smoke blunts and honey and if kool aid bong water is bad i know i probably fucking my shit shit up faster than the weed can heal me.