Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kool-Aid!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The_genius, May 15, 2008.

1. Buddy of mine said that using different kinds of soft drinks might add a flavor to what your smoking if done through a bong...

I tried grape kool-aid, and I have to say I liked it. The kool-aid was right from the fridge and was nice and cold, so the hits were smooth and had a hint of grape....I Totally Dug It! Will do again with different kinds of softdrinks...

2. have fun cleaning it out after soft drinks and juice are very sticky

3. I'm not really worried about it. The thing is cheap and made from a mason jar. Just pop it in the dish washer ^.^

4. id say maybe don;t use sugar with it just max up a special bong batch with out sugar.

5. Some liquids filter out more thc than others mate. I would just use distilled water if I were you. But If you really enjoy it that much I wont stop you
    :smoking:

6. That's what I was going to say. The only time we don't use water in a bong/bub here is if we're completely out of water and there's none close. But we're usually pretty baked so we consider going for a 30 second trip to get water too long of a walk :p

7. I keep a liter of water beside me at all times when smoking...just to keep the bong water fresh....just this time Kool-Aid sounded interesting.

8. wow, I thought I was the only one that did this. I keep 2-3 gallons next to me. One that to fill the bong with freash water and 1-2 one to put old water in( 2 because I use ice a lot so I end up pooring more water out then in). I'm too lazy to get up and poor the water in the sink.

9. so do you guys walk around going about your life just carrying water around? waiting for that perfect bong session?:confused_2:

10. lol, No. I just have then next to my desk for when we smoke at my house.

11. Next try it with some ELECTRIC KOOL-AID :hello:

12. Merry Prankster style. Just read demian and understand you name now.

13. my friend just told me the other day that using monster makes the smoke taste like candy

14. It makes it taste sweet so you could say that.

15. That shit just isn't for me...I hate using anything but cold water.

16. I never really notice any difference in my high so I don't know how much more THC is actually filtered out... I wouldn't think it would be a ridiculous amount though.

Some stuff that makes the smoke taste great;

Dr. Pepper
    Mountain Dew
    Kool-Aid of any sort

Stuff you wanna stay away from;

Milk(should have been obvious... but we tried it anyway lol)
    Orange Juice(read above parenthesis...)
    Tea(Idk, we just felt it didn't taste right with the weed and it kinda brought down our high)

If you're gonna use soda(as I do on occasion)make sure that it's flat before you pour it in and try to smoke out of it. Also, I suggest using a home made bong, or a cheap bong but it's all up to you. As long as your willing to clean your bongs thoroughly(which I tend to) you can use it in any piece you want(I use mine in a 100$ glass bong, no probs). Quick note; My bong is full colored glass(no see through of any sort) so I don't know how it would affect clear pieces...

17. Yea, I know what you mean. I like the taste of weed. I don't want to alter it.

18. Use warm water... filters the smoke better and gives a smoother hit.

19. ... Are you sure on that??? I don't know I always heard(and have felt) that colder water was much better(not only was it easier on my lungs but it always gave a great hit). Is it a matter of opinion thing???

20. I've been hearing that for years and tried it a few months ago for the first time and, somehow, it's true. Warm water does give you a smoother hit.