Kony 2012

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by juice76849, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Hey Guys what's up well I'm at a school and well if you know what kony 2012 is then their here about it.but also if you saw the other vids like the guy that pushed it .running naked and stuff .and also on a news article that it was all fake.what do you guys think about it even though its old?

2. I have no idea what you just said lol.
    All i know is that everyone made a huge deal about putting kony 2012 posters up everywhere and how they were going to change the world and shit, and when it came to the day they all thought fuck it and didn't bother. :laughing:

3. [quote name='"iGotStoned"']I have no idea what you just said lol.
    All i know is that everyone made a huge deal about putting kony 2012 posters up everywhere and how they were going to change the world and shit, and when it came to the day they all thought fuck it and didn't bother. :laughing:[/quote]

Lmfao this

Well their gonna try to convince us about it

Lemme give you a little background of it he stopped bothering the kids etc since about 2004

I think it's bs lol

4. #4 The Crunge, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    If you look at the Google Search archive thingy, you will see how much people care. There's a huge spike in march, but all the months after that there's nothing.

5. I saw a really funny picture about it.. i'll see if i can find it. brb

hahaha found it in 2 seconds. I thought it was pretty clever:

[​IMG]

6. [quote name='"zjsladek"']I saw a really funny picture about it.. i'll see if i can find it. brb

hahaha found it in 2 seconds. I thought it was pretty clever:

[/quote]

Omfg!!lmaoooooooo

7. [​IMG]
    This is the only KONY I know
    Thank you Kushed God

8. hahaha i just downloaded that last night, is it any good?

9. I think it's DZA's best release so far
    Kushed God never disappoints

10. [quote name='"Dillinger"']

I think it's DZA's best release so far
    Kushed God never disappoints[/quote]

I heard them before I think lol.it was a remix to hands on the wheel

11. Only after we discovered large amounts of oil in Uganda is where our interest in Kony 2012 started,
    There has been and is corruption/slave trade/prostitution in young girls in all third world countries,
    The message in that movie is to convince the public going to war with Uganda is the right thing,
    Fuck i hate the world we live in

12. It wasn't fake, he was arrested for running around in the streets naked. He is trying to claim psychosis and being in an out of body experience.

But Kony was famous for like a week before people started to cry out about how much of a bullshit video the guy made, and how it was all for money, and how barely 15% of the money actually went to the charity, the rest of the money they got from the video went towards productions of more movies since that is what they do, make movies for a living.

13. Hahah jesus man leave it to GC to remind me of KONY every time I forget about this shit there is a thread coming out of no where.

14. "jackin for the loooooooooooord!

15. :laughing: Yeah because to kill one guy who lives in the jungles and outlying areas we would need to declare war on a country. Riiiggghhtt. Before anybody says Iraq, Saddam had a military in all major areas and was basically the government and for those who would say Afghanistan, we aren't at war with them, we're just hanging out looking for Taliban and other groups that oppose the government there.

OP, there are some people (Ugandans) who have said Kony is dead or so deep in hiding he isn't a threat.

16. [quote name='"stupidstoner"']

:laughing: Yeah because to kill one guy who lives in the jungles and outlying areas we would need to declare war on a country. Riiiggghhtt. Before anybody says Iraq, Saddam had a military in all major areas and was basically the government and for those who would say Afghanistan, we aren't at war with them, we're just hanging out looking for Taliban and other groups that oppose the government there.

OP, there are some people (Ugandans) who have said Kony is dead or so deep in hiding he isn't a threat.[/quote]

Mainly the reason we went to war is that binladen or whoever I forgot.didn't want American currency.