Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Kong"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by holyjoe, May 10, 2011.

1. last week i bought an eighth of this strong indica for $25 at a new dispensary

apparently it was tested at 24% THC with 6% CBD

it's a very sticky, stinky, dense bud. i'm not sure what this hybrid is a cross of but i love it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I want an mmj card so bad but I'm just healthy as an ox..

3. That's exactly the kind of strain I need for my pain, man. Nice pick-up! :smoke:

4. Looks like some good sticky, brah
    :wave:

5. nice herbs hope mmj makes it to MN soon

6. Dude from MD saying brah lmao

7. No, its a newer strain and the guy that bred it, bred it with a personal strain that he doesnt plan on revealing any time soon, its the strain of the month in the heads magazine volume5 issue7.

8. MMM, looks delicious!

9. i bought that not too long ago here in texas, it was a kong x diesel but just called it kong, it was mailed from cali. I loved it and hope you enjoy this!!

10. this strain is great for pain relief, and also for insomnia