Kola's Glass, Buds, Milks, ect...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mgikola, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Alright so I've been meaning to get all this up but needless to say I'd rather just smoke a bowl most the time :smoke: Although motivation has struck me this morning. So without further adooooooooooo....... here goes

Ill try to get all of what i have now up throughout today.

First steamroller. Broke a year or two ago. Picture was taken during a three day power outage.
    [​IMG]

Day i brought home the first zong. Ahhhhh......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is just the beginning today. Ill have some bud and bubbler pics coming next, and a lot more to resize and get up....smoke break haha :hello:

2. Nice ass Bong :smoking:

3. Thanks man, I've got some pics of what it looks like now with a grav labs stemless a/c on it that will be up later.

4. Here's a few more.

Dub bub. Inline up front, four hole diffused in back. She def sees the most usage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now for a little bud. First up some no name dank.

[​IMG]

Another no name

[​IMG]

And some "Ice"

[​IMG]

I've got some more glass coming in a few...

5. that one crazy water pipe,and those bud?magnifico![​IMG]
    But the videos didn't work :confused_2:

6. I love the dub bub. I've had problems with imageshack before. Ill try to get them on my youtube account and go that route. Thanks weednotcrack for checking out my stuff.

7. Alright here's the big girl.

[​IMG]

Up close on the bubble.

[​IMG]

The Zong slide up close

[​IMG]

And a couple pictures of the two Zongs together

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More bud up next.....

8. Here's an old joint and a mini blunt i rolled the other night while i upload some pics of some raspberry bud.

Juicy Jay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Alright here is some raspberry ganj from a couple pickups ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is some QWISO i made around the same time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More glass on the way!

10. New steamroller i picked up about a month ago. This bastards goal is to make you cough up a lung. Sinister little bitch...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alright still have a few bud shots coming as well as more glass..

11. I really like those Zong bongs I would love to hit that big one.

12. I do enjoy the zongs quite a bit. The big puts me to sleep pretty quick. So needles to say she gets saved for those special days of complete numbness!

13. Alright, I have a few more ready to post. Here you go.

Grav Labs stemless a/c

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 kink stemless Zong with the Grav Labs stemless a/c and 45 degree dowstem to level it out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It tends to be a tad front heavy, but not nearly as bad as i thought it was going to be the first time i put it together.

14. that downstem is kinda pointless lol

15. Indeed it is...but nobody local has had 45 degree adapters.. So you have to make do with what you have.