Kog is my hero!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MN Homegrown, Jan 12, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4pq853YwM&feature=related"]YouTube - kog marijuana a grower's lot hemp nimbin pot[/ame]

:hello:

2. ya that guy is a real good-ol-boy. great videos too. "what fucking bullshit" he says... hahaha i love the way he talks

3. Excellent material there.....He kinda appeals to the good ole' boy in me....I loved it!!

4. #4 tbone9044, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    I'd love to intern on his farm for a season...lol

"We can't sell moldy heads!"

Great video +rep on this one

5. Great video! +Rep

6. Damn great video, i dont even know my own accent...didnt realize until he said Australia :p
    I'm glad you found this and shared it with me cheerz !

7. great video man, very informative

8. KOG is really cool. I love his videos. He's a no bull shit kind of guy. Yeah for the Aussies!

9. I'm watching now...what a great way to start the day...+rep for the post

10. i just love the amounts the man fucks with....and that hes such a cool, outdoorsy hippie like me.....awesome fucking video, i cannot wait to grow this year

11. that damn kog, cooler then the other side of the pillow :cool:

12. #12 OldPork, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    What an insight this man KOG imparts to us about getting in touch with one's inner spirit...as well as such good practical knowledge.

"Remember...for big fat heads, potash a month before harvest!"

I emailed him and extended an invitation for him to join our discussion. Perhaps we will see him right here...

13. I love his rural bank!!!!

14. This guy is amazing haha... I love his attitude and wisdom.. Plus the bluntness of what he says... like.. "what fucking bullshit" hahah just makes me laugh..

D.
    :smoke:

15. pay attention to the section on cloning at about 16 minutes in. if you want to clone like he does, you need a sativa or very sativa dominant plant. an indica plant wont clone so easy. he hits on all the important points, so if you want to learn to clone, watch that part at least 3 times, and really listen to what he says:wave:

16. Hopefully he'll post on the thread. :smoking:

17. Also note the importance of the watering problem he stresses (hauling water vs. using a pump). Have water not too far, or use a pump as Kog does or, if worse comes to worse, bring it in the car. I like how he says that you can't let negative stuff get to you. It's a great attitude. Plus he's just cool. :hello:

18. Yep the video works.
    SOW THE SEED GROW THE WEED
    Cheers,
    Kog

19. #19 Mr. Stinky, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    how bout that?:wave:

cheers m8