Kofidog Wanders Into The Land Of Autoflowers

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kofidog, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Not all autos are feminized seeds. When autos were first introduced to the growing world they were all regular seeds meaning 50/50 chances of male or female. Kofi it sure looks good brother. I'll be sticking around for you next grow for sure. I was in a crisis with my living situation now in a new house and don't have to worry about careless people. That's a big harvest for you and for it being a auto in a server you made out big. I would def go with a photo plant with a nice 4 or 5 week veg should be able to hit 30+ in the server. Just a thought

• Like Like x 4
  2. Seedling, that's great news that your living situation has resolved. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your support. Yeah, I've been toying with the idea of doing a photoperiod plant in the server instead of another auto. But if things go well, I'll be getting a tent setup in a month or two, so I could do both autos and photos. I need to work towards a perpetual harvest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Try another auto so that you have smmething finishing up when you start your tent. . You will be close to harvest.. which seed are you going to get

Purple Auto Grow Shared Bed Organic
    No till 15 gallon pot auto grow
    24x24x36 auto grow tent
    6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

• Like Like x 1
  4. #264 kofidog, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    That's a good idea Goodgrace. As far as autos, I've got Think Different, Med Gom, Blue Mystic, and Northern Lights. I still have a quite a few photoperiod beans too: Super Silver Haze, White Widow, Blue Mystic, and Og Kush, Cheese and Afghani to name a few. But some of those photoperiod beans are almost 2 or 3 years old - not sure how long they stay viable? That's one of the problems with only having enough space to grow one plant at a time :wacko:. I'm thinking it would be nice to grow out some heavy hitting Indicas with a strong narcotic effect - I want to make some RSO and tinctures.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drop a think different. ..

• Like Like x 2
  6. Goodgrace, what are your experiences with Think Different? :geek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. So you haven't grown Think Different as yet?

• Like Like x 2
  8. DP genetics get pretty big, be prepared for heavy lst if you drop the think different.

Sent from my VS810PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I'm running 2 Dutch Passion Think Different after my current autos are done,I got a 3 pack.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, someone else advised the same. I'll keep the Think Different for when I get my tent. I'll probs do another NL auto for now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NL doesn't stink as much; my last Bay11xGDP absolutely hummed even during veg yet the NL is in flower and isn't that strong smell wise. Will await the final stages to see if it changes.

Vegi

• Like Like x 1
  12. How you finding the upgrade for the flower power Kofi? Just can't seem to get mine to sync now :cry:

13. Yes, this is also my experience. I mentioned earlier that I got through the entire grow without using a carbon filter on my grow box.

Well, I didn't know about the upgrade. Did they notify you via email or what? Not sure I can get excited about it; so far I've found the flower power to be of limited benefit. The only readings I found helpful were temps and soil moisture. Light and soil fertility readings were pretty useless. I could work out temps and soil moisture (more or less) without using the flower power. Even before the canopy of my plant covered the device, the light readings were inaccurate as far as I could tell. Soil fert readings seemed low to begin with and declined rapidly, which shouldn't happen with an amended soil. You can re-plant into an amended soil multiple grows before needing to re-amend. So over all, I'm not sure how reliable the device is.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What you thinking of doing for your next grow Kofi?

15. Hey Vegi dude, man I just ordered some Dutch Passion Auto Xtreme - feminised auto haze. I decided I wanted to have some good day time bud - something that's energising and uplifting (and maybe a little trippy!). Apparently these plants give this kind of 'sativa' high - something I haven't experienced in a long while. And I've read they stay a manageable size which is not characteristic of sativas - thanks to the ruderalis influence. So next adventure - Kofi Gets Hazed In Auto Land! Hahaha

• Like Like x 1