Kobe Bryant is a great guy

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I found this interesting enough to post on the general board...IF NOT plz move it to the sports board mods thanx

Kobe Could Offer Loans To Fellow Players - RealGM Wiretap

Kobe Bryant has reportedly offered to loan money to other players if the NBA lockout is prolonged.
    "They've been deeply involved in the meetings we've had," said Billy Hunter in reference to Bryant and LeBron James. "I know Kobe is intimately involved in interfacing with colleagues and sharing in a pool of revenue to help the others get through this. Kobe has volunteered to do that in the event others need, he and others are prepared to loan money if necessary."

Read more: Kobe Could Offer Loans To Fellow Players - RealGM Wiretap

Offering money to less privileged athletes in a time of need.

2. If he isn't planning to get something in return or butt fuck them later ("you owe me!" shit) then good man. If I read it right.

3. So is big Ben.

4. So was Magic Johnson.

5. Kobe is a douchebag.....

6. Meta World Peace, i mean Ron Artest is a better guy!

Seriously though, Ron Artest if the man. :cool:

7. Changing his name to the stupidest thing I ever heard shows how fuckin stupid he is.

8. Haters gonna hate

9. I used to hate Kobe a lot and then I saw this and gained a lot of respect for him and now he's one of my favorite athletes of all time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gV9wRq2uFI]"My Wish" series (2006): Salvador's wish to meet Kobe Bryant - YouTube[/ame]

10. You know what a loan really means?

Hey, I'll give you money, but at the end of the day, you're going to give me more money.

Kobe is just trying to make more money.

11. I've always been a Lakers fan, and Kobe has always been my favorite. Dude has mad skill, and is a cool dude. I have to admit he has had some douchey past moments, but what millionaire hasn't? He looks conceited on the court, but I don't blame him.

Lakers for the fucking win :cool:

12. Ironic, the same douchebag(ron artest) that threw a chair into the stands at a game, has been fined and suspended for being a tool, names himself after world peace. Yea, im hating on stupidity.

13. #13 JamaicanHotbx17, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    You shut your *whooops* mouth.

Kobe is reppin cali

14. Sucks to be Cali then..

15. Yeah I guess, if having had the most bad ass governer in the history of ever sucks.
    OR
    having possession be a $100 fine and no more
    OR
    having the hottest women in america
    OR
    having beautiful beaches
    OR
    being the cinema capital of the world
    OR
    having deserts/mountains/city/forest/country all within driving distance
    OR
    just being generally better than the rest of america

16. ^

Yeah I'd hate to be a Lakers fan, that team is awful with no accomplishments.

17. OR
    having the most douchebag internet tough guys in america

18. If you insult my state, I'll give you shit over it. No internet tough guy there, just being a man and defending whats mine.

19. Giving you shit cause I didn't like the negative vibes you posted, that you edited out now. So I guess all is good?

20. Because the last guy was so bad you had to fire him before your state became Third-world...

Too bad your state's a pussy and all my firearms would be felonies.

Debatable, ever been to Miami? I said god damn! :eek:

With freezing water. Fuck the Pacific. It's all about Florida. Have you ever swam in 80 degree ocean water? It's fuckin great.

And that means what, that you can go to Universal Studios whenever you want? :p

Don't forget earthquakes, they'll find you right at home and you don't have to go anywhere!

And this is why everything costs 5x as much as it should in California. Because they all think they're hot shit :p