KO Glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HookahLeague, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Hey i saw these tubes in a headshop once that had some crazy percs and ice notches on them. The percs had twists in them and looked totally original. Also the logo in the tube was extremely boring nothing crazy. My question does anyone know what im talking about and does this sound like KO? and where can i find some online?

2. ive seen their pieces, they look okay. the percs are strange for sure, but dont look like theyll diffuse well. id say its a novelty.

3. KO Glass percs are designed to diffuse really well from a soft to a very hard pull.They are designed so that there is little drag on the entire system. Yes we have original design percs and ice pinches. A little artistic latitude goes a long way. They are not available online and can be purchased your local shop. A web site is being worked on and will be up before the AGE show in August. I hope this helps.

4. So I'm gonna analyze and break this down real quick.

A twisted open ended tree perc sounds far from dragless.

5. I see you must be talking about the "jelly fish" yup its a modified tree perk if you wish, the twist makes no difference as the cross sectional area of the three arms is larger than the cross sectional area of the up stem and down stem..... most of the drag in a perc tube is in the holes in the slide or a restriction in the type of down stem....... try one I'll bet you'll be surprised....

6. Obviously this guy works for them so he is gonna give them high reviews but they don't look like they function that well. The jellyfish is just a 3 arm tree perc twisted around the upstem (ewww ahhhh so original) and then it looks like the took a dome perc and put some groves or notches in it. So they don't look like anything special or innovating.

Send me a tube and I'll give you an honest review on it because your opinion is biased.

7. I'm actually kinda interested in this company if the price I'snt threw the roof. Their work looks solid but I'm with the above posters I don't see a single thing that's all that original except maybe some of those ice pinch styles.

8. and im pretty sure hookah leaugue works for them as well lol

9. they look pretty sick, i like how they sort of combine a beaker and straight tube.

10. Hey all..check out KO-Glass on Facebook....you may want to like us too....

11. Literally all that"jellyfish" perc is, is a stupid helix...oh god with slits cut in it.looks just like all the china drag machines...I mean unless its somehow defies physics which would be crazy..

12. like how your little dude says hi haters and youre the one hating lol..

obviously youve never tried one so you cant knock it.. cant really base a knowledgeable opinion of how the thing works on how it looks....

i have one (snake basket) thing rips!! not as much drag as youd expect.
    go on fb they created a page finally!!!
    or independentglassworks.com sells their stuff... hope this helps!!

13. Dude whats up with all these 1post things saying good stuff about alllllll the noname glass threads that come up...seemingly right after a clear employee came in here and said the same thing...Hmm so you're saying you created this acct. just so you could say this?yeah okay

14. Why would any self respecting glass company put a coil perc like that in their glass? I like the style on the shower heads but i would move away from "made in china" styled percs, the double coil perc really dosnt make you look very good.

15. Nope, just new to grass city and happened to see people hating, I have one and love it so I thought id share my opinion..
    plus to me the person who sounds like an employee sounds like they are just trying to share some knowledge on the design.. dont understand why thats a bad thing?? I guess here in san francisco we just dont have time to care about that crap... just if the shit works or not and as far as i know it does..

plus how else is a no name glass company supposed to get noticed and get its name out there???
    goshhh sooo harrrssshhhhhhhh

16. ummm just checked out your stuff.. doesnt look like you have much room if any to talk... your wig wag work looks ok, but that clear slide???
    and those ash catchers, look nice but how do you clean them???

17. Who are you to talk? KO glass which your probably affiliated with is going to go no were if you keep using china blanks, those coil percs are impossible to clean are super draggy and inefficient. Im not trying to be a big "scientific" glassblowing company, ive been glassblowing as a hobbie for a little over 9 months. And my ash catchers? how do you clean any ash catchers?

18. I dont own the company and or work for them.... just smoke out of the awesome tube they made. Thanks for getting so mad and not answering my question though.. obviously skill is a touchy subject for you.

19. yea not really and what question? How to clean them? I put simple green in the chamber for 5-10 mins and then run water through and its clean.

20. well awesome, im glad that works for you.
    by the way, i know the china men ruined the whole coil thing... but whats the difference with all the stupid multi tree percs? as if those pull any better? started with a few arms and now everyone is trying to see how many arms they can get on it.. how is that original?? its not and its no big freaking deal! the more arms the harder the pull especially when you stack them!!!! and i cant imagine them being any easier to clean.
    Pretty much any kind of cleaner with enough orange concentrate will clean these things if you let them soak long enough...
    seems to me like people are jealous of these guys or something.
    Ive never seen anything like these tubes before, so how people can say they are not original I dont know.. when i bought my snake basket the store owner told me their best sellers were the coil the jellyfish and the mushroom looking one.. so obviously theres a market for it, or im sure someone with enough talent to figure out how to make them would have figured out they werent selling... just sayin.. hope youre business is successful!! :)