Knuckles

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by helloMarketing, May 28, 2012.

1. HOw can I train my knuckles? Comparing my both knuckles,my right fist is bigger than the other.i used to punch random walls. but now I feel weak.

Is there a safe way to begin?

Also can it give strength?

2. Umm...train your knuckles for what exactly? Why does it matter if one fist is bigger than the other?

3. Well,get my knuckles stronger and harder of course :eek:

4. Umm be more specific?

5. grip excercise... shit i dont know

6. I think you can micro fracture your knuckles to make them stronger.

Doesn't seem too enjoyable, Google dat.

7. [quote name='"SmokinJoe420"']I think you can micro fracture your knuckles to make them stronger.

Doesn't seem too enjoyable, Google dat.[/quote]

This is what I was thinking.
    Same thing with shins for anyone who does kick boxing or mma.

8. Well I'm intersted in Kickm boxing... Mostly into fighting . Watch out bro I know basic

9. Apparently ya don't know English too well, though :p

10. True that

Knock on wood *

11. Yeah start hitting objects as a workout. Start slow and not as forceful and with time begin to hit with more force and harder objects. With time your knuckles will build a "strength" that allows you to hit something that you would of thought to be crazy a few weeks prior :)

12. Thnks ^.^ well ,can it have any effects towards your momentum?

13. [quote name='"TheOldReliable"']Yeah start hitting objects as a workout. Start slow and not as forceful and with time begin to hit with more force and harder objects. With time your knuckles will build a "strength" that allows you to hit something that you would of thought to be crazy a few weeks prior :)[/quote]

Would you reccomend any objects to punch?

LMFAO

14. Not that hard to figure out use your imagination!

I would start with something soft and then work your way to a soft wood :)

15. A punching bag, a book wrapped in a blanket tied to the wall, live fish/sharks, deadly animals like bison.

16. kNUCKLE PUSHUPS!!!!!
    After 100 you'll feel like you can break anything you punch (but you cant):)

17. I have been wanting a punching bag but there is no way I can get one in my house. Any more suggestions on things to punch? LOL.

18. [quote name='"Xblunt-manX"']I have been wanting a punching bag but there is no way I can get one in my house. Any more suggestions on things to punch? LOL.[/quote]

Babies.

19. Beat some meat.

[​IMG]