Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Knowone here besides me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mack4545, May 8, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for about a year and a half, however just recently, started smoking alone.

Previously, when my group of friends and I would sit around smoke and talk, I could not follow their discussions. I found myself constantly nodding, and saying things like "yea" or "I see" to make it seem like I was following them, when in reality, I was in my own world of thought.

The thoughts I get are uncontrollable, sporadic, and immensely profound.

I used to try and explain my thoughts to my friends, but they never seemed to understand or be interested in it.

I then started ridiculing myself. Often suggesting to myself that I was abnormal and socially awkward.

I asked myself, "Why can't I hold on a normal conversation when I'm high?"

I've come to the realization that marijuana affects me differently then my friends.

I'm a "loner smoker"

The only way I can explain it is that when I smoke pot, my brain is so wide open to thoughts that it overwhelms me.

People say all the time that they feel "smarter" when they're high, unfortunately it's not true.

I do believe however that you have access to a larger portion of your brain. Thus allowing you to have the deepest of deep thoughts.

Anyone else have trouble holding on a conversation when they're high? (even if it's your best friend)

Another question I have is, who here prefers to smoke alone?

2. I have the same thing when i smoke with company. However it doesn't bother me as my friends are the same. We just watch films and listen to music. Don't talk much. Just appreciate the high.

I have smoked alone before, but i have never been properly high alone. Just a bit lean. So i wouldn't know if i prefer it or not.

3. if i smoke with more than 2 friends, this happens to me. the way i usually keep it from happening is by talking at least a little from the time i exhale to the time i come down. it keeps me from letting my thoughts wander to much. if you start to slip into that mindset again, change the subject. another good way is to tell a story. when you have to think about things in the past, you cant really get lost in your current thoughts.

4. I know what you mean dude . I have it all figured out in my head but they seem uninterested and unable to follow. I feel as I've blazed for a couple years now, it becomes more difficult to convey my ideas even when not baked.

5. I smoke alone to relax and chill. I smoke with friends to get some laughs and have fun. When your alone, your not responsible for someone doing something stupid but yourself. With a group, you have to make sure no one does anything stupid or your all fucked.