Knowledge: the real gateway drug

Discussion in 'General' started by thedon420, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Here's a little story from my past
    When I was starting 10th grade, I had a strong, but steadily weakening "all drugs are bad" prohibitionist stand. In November of that year, I was curious, and wanted to know why it was so bad/evil yet so many people enjoyed it at the same time.
    I started doing research on the drug and found that everything I thought I knew was bullshit, and the effects of cannabis actually look very appealing.
    Before I had my revalation, I was an asshole towards stoners(but I NEVER narced on anyone), so I burned all my bridges to find the hook-up, so it took me unusually long to find that first bag.
    in the meantime, I expanded my research to other drugs, and I thought that LSD looked fascinating, so I wanted to drop acid long before I ever took my first hit off the pipe.
    By the time I found my first bag, I discovered that MDMA, Psylocybin mushrooms, and a wide range of other psychedelics also looked like something I'd want to experience.
    Weed is percieved as a gateway drug, because that knowledge is usually discovered after the person starts toking up but since it took me unusually long to find a hook-up, I learned that everything DARE told us was bullshit.
    I decided that I wanted to do acid, molly, and shrooms before I ever even touched weed.
    I literally disprove the gateway drug idea

2. Wasn't weed the first drug you looked into though? And, wasn't it the first drug that made your outlook on all drugs sort of waver?

Gateway...:rolleyes:

3. Amen. A-Fucking-Men to that bro. I realized this in 8th grade. Never took those DARE classes, but my little sister did, and she's so fucked up cuz of 'em. My friend treats ppl who just try weed like shit... So he's not really my friend anymore, but it's just retarded that since it's "illegal" people spoonfeed this bullshit propaganda to kids when they grow up. What's DARE gonna do when they legalize the herb? huh? DARE's a bunch of paranoid fuckers. UGHHHHH it pisses me off. thanks for the thread to vent. haha peace out man

4. i hate DARE. i saw a bumber sticker the other day about DARE, on the same car as a few religious bumper stickers. i would hate to have been raised by that parent

5. I want to bomb the cars that have this one:
    [​IMG]

6. dude. did you know the fuzz sees the DARE bumper sticker as "probable cause" like ur a drug trafficker and are trying to decieve them hahaha

7. FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK! They sell these?!?!?!?! SHIT

8. when I get a car, I might slap a few of those on it so the cops don't suspect anything

9. About a year ago I started lurking Grasscity, Bluelight.ru, Drugs-Forum.com.
    While I don't do IV or anything too hard...I've become desensitized to everything drug-related. It's kinda funny.

10. but the gateway effect (lmafo) is meant to imply that weed alone makes people not give a fuck what they do to their bodies LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    the whole gateway drug thing is a joke