Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

knowledge of the herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by steadysmokin93, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Hello everyone ive been medicating for a couple years now and just want to share some interesting facts that i have learned about the wonderful herb over the years.

1. George Washington and Tomas Jefferson both grew marijuana on thier plantations
    2. The declaratin of independence was written on hemp paper
    3. One acre of hemp will produce as much paper as four acres of trees
    4. Noone has Ever died from Marijuana

Thats all i can think of for now ha but maybe some of you more seasoned tokers can share some cool FACTS about the herb.

2. So what you're saying is you watched The Union?

3. Richard Branson smokes out with his son

4. Originally a 'hemp' tax was created for the colonies which required them to grow a certain amount of hemp per year. Hemp was needed in the making of sails, rope, canvas, paper. etc.

5. Also the female counterpart will get you HIGH.

6. ha yeah ive seen it but i just wanna know more about the wonderful plant ive also heard you only get like 7% of the thc when you smoke a blunt but you get alot more of the thc when you smoke a bowl. so why do people smoke blunts?

7. -.- I've heard some many " you only get x amount of thc through a bong/blunt/joint/vaporizer" It all sounds false and makes no sense. Knowledge of a subject is awesome, but dont be that kid that spits random marijuana knowledge when smoking with people its annoying.

8. #8 Blunt, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Before you go any farther you should check out the Frequently Asked Questions and Guides for Apprentice Tokers.

With that being said, do you understand the concept of sativa vs indica? That's an important concept.

That's not a fact but bowls are definitely more effective than bongs regardless of the statistical proof. With that being said I smoke blunts because they're my favorite way to smoke, it's the most social way to smoke in my opinion.

9. I don't think bowls are as effective as bongs, there's nothing like an awesome bong rip. But I think my fav way to smoke is a Grav Bong, I feel it gives me the best high.

10. Cannabis is known to CURE cancer and decrease the size of Cancer tumors. It can possibly cure many different types of cancers through digestion of cannabis oils. Look up Rick Simpson: Run From The Cure or google "cannabis cures cancer". It doesn't kill brain cells and no one has ever died from it. It does not cause cancer and can treat over 2000 different types of medical problems. Alzhimers, diabetes, cancer, appetite stimulation, anorexia, ms, nausea, etc. get educated. It's less addictive then coffee and is one of the safest drugs. Legalization would make it more difficult for children to get a hold of it because dealers don't care about age and it is not through regulated establishments with age limits at this point. Legalization would pump millions of dollars into state and federal earnings and help with the debt.

So yeah this is just off the top of my head there's many places to learn about it The Union is a great movie and again Just google cannabis cures cancer and try to learn all the medical benefits!